• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NeoQuest III (LSU are accepted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
~Serenade, Inside the Lair~

Serenade was still a Kiko. What was worse now was that almost everyone got turned into something else that they were not.

And yet, Viya was still composing riddles.

Deep within the dungeons,
The sorceror they fight,
Yet he transforms them easily,
How can they make things right?

Serenade then just thought of something. All Rahon does for now is change everyone's forms and uses spells by use of some strange powder, right? If he dosen't have anything else up his sleeve... Then that means that everyone would be safe if someone could blow away the powder back at Rahon!

Serenade then began to yell at the others. "You guys! I've figured something out! Up until now, he's been attacking using some powder, right? What if we blow away the powder? He might have something else up his sleeve, but this is our only chance!"

Then she had to check if anyone had any wings. She was turned into a Kiko, and Kiko = No wings. Viya was turned into a baby form, and her wings were too small for now. Aiiro was only a little kitten at this point. Meg was turned into a Usul, which had nothing to fan the powder away. The others had run off.

Serenade muttered sadly. "But I guess it's a little too late for that plan now, huh?"

Then she spotted something in the distance. A hat. Not just any hat, but her straw hat that she had dropped earlier without noticing. But what good would that hat do? She could use the hat to fan the powder away...

But nobody can attack much at this point. But at least she could try to prevent more harm to everyone else. She hopped over to her straw hat, jumped in front of the group, and slowly began fanning everyone. Perhaps if the powder on everyone was fanned away...

Serenade hoped that this might work.

-----

~Forte, Inside the Castle~

Forte kept asking everyone where Serenade was. So far, no response. That's when he noticed some screaming and yelling coming from the Royal Chamber.

That was probably the king, and the king looked like he was REALLY, REALLY mad!

All he did for now was stand there and see what was happening...

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
King Lupine
Dungeon

His breath came in short spurts. Lupine was howling loud enough to wake the dead, swinging his blade around his head. Two pairs of feet pattered behind him, he didn't care. At that moment, Lupine was as berserk as Balthazar. Snarling and growling.

Soon with his berserk speed, Lupine was in the traitor's lair. A baby Aisha, a Kiko, a Meepit, an Usul, a baby Kougra, and two giant Wadjets were in there. Along with Rahon. The Kiko was fanning away with a hat.

Rahon glanced at the charging king. He blew some powder onto him and bellowing the Nimmo yelled "ENSLAVED BALTHAZAR!" Lupine felt stronger and threw his blade against the wall, where it shattered.

Lupine was no more, he was Balthazar! "Balthazar," roared Rahon. "ATTACK!" Balthazar snarled and attacked.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
As if things could not get any worse...Rahon even went so far to transform His Majesty into Balthazar!

If somebody could turn Rahon's power against him--all his spells would wear off! I swore to myself that once I was returned to my true form, I was going to blast Rahon with the strongest spell I knew--Ultima.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Meg
Dungeon

Balthazar was roaring and howling like no tomorrow. Meg knew wot was to be done. She had to attack! Getting every ounce of strength her tiny Usul body had, Meg charged Rahon!

Balthazar was too quick. Before long, Meg was slashed by His Majesty's claws and was throne at the nearest wall. Groaning, she mumbled one last sentence: "Ah be seein' ya soon, Pa." She passed out, dead to the world.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I watched, horrified, as Balthazar threw Meg at the wall, leaving her seemingly left for dead.

I swallowed hard--if Meg had really died, which one of us was next?

Alilatias

Simple Bard

Serenade watched in total horror as Meg was thrown at a nearby wall by what -used- to be King Lupine, now some fake Balthazar that really isn't as terrifying as the real Balthazar.

"Ah be seein' ya soon, Pa."

...And it looked like Meg was dead as well. She slowly began to weep, and continued fanning everyone in the process in an attempt to get the powder off.

--------

~Forte, Entrance of Side Passage~

Forte muttered slowly as he entered the passage in which he thought he heard the LOUD SCREAMING AND ROARING from!

"Okay, that huge roaring isn't normal as well..."

He knew that others were in trouble, and his sister could possibly be one of them! He had no other leads as to where his sister could be, so he only had one option...

Drawing out his sword, he slowly flapped his wings and glided down the side passage to find out where these sounds were coming from.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I'm going to have to quit. I can't follow through with my posts...and everythin seems to be getting out of hand with my other RPs as well.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Suddenly, I felt a rushing wind blowing around me...someone was useing a hat to blow the magic powder away, turning Rahon's power against him!

I stretched my paws high as I slowly grew into an adult Aisha again--it felt good to have my powers back, and at their full strength, too!

Now I needed to make good on my vow--blast Rahon with Ultima, the most powerful spell I knew, as payback. Of course, its power came at the price of a low accuracy rate. Mages were always told to save Ultima for an emergency--and this definitely qualified as an emergency

I motioned to the others. "Get ready! I'm going to cast the stongest spell I know, but it doesn't always work..." Everyone scrambled out of the way, with one renewed pet carried the barely alive Meg out of the spell's path.

My area cleared, I began focusing all my power...Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Light, and Darkness, all merged together to form a rainbow orb.

"Brush off vanity and show reality! Ultima!" I cried as I hurled the orb at Rahon with a mighty explosion...the only question was: did the spell work?

OOC: I hope this isn't godmodding...

Last edited:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
OOC: FlamingRuby, I'm not sure if the powder even dissapears by itself after the spell has been cast... It's really just a thought. And I thought Rahon was the only one who could change us back even if I did blow off the powder?

Though Aiiro was fighting Rahon at this point, she had to focus on diverting King Lupine little Balthazar form. However, how could she do anything in her little Kiko form?

Not much... But at least she could continue trying to fan the powder off of everyone else.

~Forte, Outside of the Lair~

"Okay, the screaming has begun to grow much louder... And now, I'm hearing other sounds as well..."

Forte had been trying to find the source of the sounds, and it took him all over the side passage, and eventually into a very dark staircase. After tripping over a rocky step, he tumbled down and crashed into the door, making a loud *CLUNK* as he crashed.

He could only hope that no one had heard him, but how could have anyone heard him as long as that huge roaring was still continuing?

Forte got up, and slowly opened the door... Inside, the first thing he noticed was two giant Wadjets slithering all over the place. The second thing he noticed was that there was a baby Gelert - Badly wounded, it seemed. After that, he noticed... BALTHAZAR! What was he doing here? Dosen't he have faeries to catch?

The last thing he noticed... Was that Kiko who was fanning everyone with a hat.

"Now, why is that Kiko doing that?" He thought. He couldn't see anything else beyond that Kiko, for there was immense amounts of smoke filling the entire area past the Kiko. That must have been where the explosion took place. He did notice a loud *BOOM* earlier...

He continued watching to find out what exactly was going on.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
OOC: Well, I guess I was not clear. Aiiro I suppose got better since she's a mage. But it's only temparory. The person carrying off Meg is Banna since was not transformed. Yet. The others are still transformed. And yes, Rahon has a few tricks up his sleeve.
And BTW, X Kazemon I understand about you not able to post anymore.
BIC:
Rahon
Lair

The Ultima blast hit Balthazar hard. Rahon had ducked behind him just in time. The Lupe had absorded the blast, he was hurt but not enough to go backwards. It was a foolish gamble. Rahon knew what he had to do. Leave.

Rahon could leave Meridell to Faerieland then comeback to Meridell with an army! The mage becoming an adult again was a fluke. Aiiro would return to a kitten within minutes. A new foe, however came into his lair. Another Eyrie. Lady Aiiro was consumed with the silver light of Rahon's powder. It was returning her to her kitten state. This time, for good unless if Rahon gave them the cure. Which even if they found the cure, Rahon would not give them the words they needed to activate the cure.

Throwing powder at his feet, Rahon mumbled a word of power. "To FAERIELAND!" With that, Rahon vanished to Faerieland. The enemies would be trapped in the forms he had chosen unless they asked him! Only Rahon could. No other and Rahon was in Faerieland.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I was breathing heavily...Ultima had hit, but the wrong target!

I swallowed hard as I felt myself returning to a form of a kitten...Rahon had fled...so NOW how were we going to return to our true forms?

E

~Espeon Arianna~

((OOC: Aw... I didn't post in time to try my trick. Oh well, maybe another day. Meanwhile, I might have a bit of trouble posting. It's 'Dead Week' here at school. I'm in, though!
I just thought of something: I'm pretty sure Petpets can't really talk. So, since Viya got turned into a Petpet, can she talk?
And, Alilatias: From now on (it was supposed to be this way before, but oh well), when Viya is making up riddles, she does it in her head. That means silently. Unless the riddle has quotation marks around it, the other Pets can't hear her, because there is nothing to hear.))
BIC
Viya fell.
And landed on the Kiko that Serenade was now.
What a stroke of luck! She'd landed safely.
But her things were falling to the floor, her Meepit strength not being able to hold them. It did not really matter, her Meepit size could not really handle any of the items anyway.
However...
She quickly grabbed one arrow before letting all her things slide to the ground.
The arrow was pretty big, compared to her current size. But she already knew what to do about that.
Setting her new Meepit teeth to work, she quickly chewed through the arrow shaft, breaking it into two pieces. She threw away the nearly useless flight end, keeping only the piece with the arrowhead on it.
She now had an acceptable, Meepit-sized spear.
Not that she could do much with it, now that Rahon had gone.
Well, there was Lupine-turned-evil-not-quite-Balthazar.
She lay down on top of Serenade and, in a rare spurt of humor, whispered, "Charge!"

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Banna ran up the stairs,carrying Meg as fast as he could.

'I must escape...I must get out of here,I failed!'

He thought as the weight of Meg began to tire him.

"I give up!"

He moaned and put Meg down,but a voice ran through his mind.

"Don't give up Banna,don't give up like your father did!"

The voice sounded familiar,another image flashed into his head,only this one was himself,in the future.

"Mother..."

Memories were coming back,one of a kougraess cradiling a baby kougra,another of some Dargarian forces sprinting after them,and that grusome image.
-------------------------
He was being carried by what looked to be a white kougraess,she was in panic and turning to look behind,she tripped on a stone and he went up into the air.

"NO STOP,LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!"

The Kougraess cried,a cry that sounded so familiar.

Suddenley pain hit Banna's head and the image was gone.
--------------------------

Alilatias

Simple Bard
~Serenade and Forte, inside the Lair~

Serenade mumbled, "What? Charge? What do you mean? All I can do at this point is hop around..."

That's when she noticed Balthazar, and he was about to attack once more!

Serenade whispered to Viya, "Okay, looks like we don't have much of a choice anyways. CHARGE!!!"

She began hopping in her little Kiko form with Viya in her little Meepit form on her back and tried to hop over to Balthazar.

Meanwhile, Forte was just staring blankly at the situation and what everyone was doing. He just saw a little Kougra run past him with the injured - possibly dead - Gelert.

Some guy just dissapeared after the smoke cleared, and then he saw a baby Ashia. The last thing he noticed was a little Kiko with a Meepit on her back charging at Balthazar with what seemed to be a spear.

"Why is everyone in this room so small?" he wondered. "I mean, they're all fighting that huge Balthazar thing... Wait? Why is Balthazar even here? Some mental problem keeping him from catching his faeries?"

That's when he noticed a little brown tunic on the floor, a little straw hat on the floor, and a bow with several arrows lying besides it... Uh, oh. You all know what this means!

"But that's my sister's hat... And my sister's tunic... And her bow that I made her all those years ago..."

That's when he noticed that the Kiko was PURPLE!!! The same color as his sister! At least he now knew that Balthazar could have something to do with this! And perhaps that wizard that just dissapeared as well!

Forte drew his sword, and flew above where Balthazar, the Kiko, and the Meepit were. He wanted to figure out what exactly was going on before attacking.

As soon as Serenade noticed a Black Eyrie flying above the group, she stopped hopping to where Balthazar was, and looked up to see the Black Eyrie.

"Could it be...?" She thought. "No, it can't be... He died all those years ago... And this one has a white stripe going vertically down his wings..."

She just shrugged off the feeling that she got that moment, and continued charging - or hopping - to where Balthazar was with Viya.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Banna
Lair

Banna didin't know what to do,he could flee,and be called a coward for the rest of his life,or he could go back there and face Rahon.

"I'd rather face Rahon and be changed into something else than rather be called a coward!"

He laid down Meg,and ran back through the tunnel,a new power was building up inside of him,the power of anger,revenge and sadness.
Banna got the sadness and anger into his mind,when Meg was in the court.
-------------------------
"Well, can Ah sit with y’all? That’s mighty kind, if Ah don’t say meself. Meh name’s Meg and Ah’m from east of here. Lived on a farm,"

Meg had introduced herself,he didin't think much of her at first,but now,he liked her,like as if she was part of his family or something.
--------------------------
"I will avenge you...Meg!"

He mumured softly,soon enough Banna saw Baltazar fighting,the anger began to boil,getting hotter and hotter,he'd fight,to the death,for Serenade,Ariio,Viya,the real King Lupine but most importantly for Meg.

"YARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He called out,and charged in a full rage towards Baltazar,he thought of a Glacier Strike and charged it up,as he did,the staff began to glow a florecent blue,and he began to attack.

E

~Espeon Arianna~

((OOC: About the Purple Kiko thing... When we changed species, did we change colors too? Or are we still the original colors?))
BIC
~Viya, The Dungeon Hall~
An idea came suddenly to Viya. Just a little longer, then she would be in range...
Now!
She threw the spear. It missed Lupine-Balthazar, clattering to the ground next to him. But that was all part of the plan.
She leaped off of Serenade, landing on Lupine-Balthazar's shoulder. Then she spoke a riddle, her voice echoing in the dungeon hall...
"You cannot quite be Balthazar,
Yet neither quite the King.
So tell me truly who you are,
And what manner of thing?"

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
(Same colors. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.)

Illusen (Yes, she's in it. She'll help out later)

Illusen knew something was wrong. It was a good thing she was banished from Faerieland long ago because something was wrong with Lady Fyora. All the faeries were talking about it and Jhudora was rumored to have something to do with it.

The earth faerie's feet clicked against the stone of the rampart. Illusen had flown to the top. She had a sinking suspission that something was terriebly wrong..

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Suddenly, the flit of faerie wings caught my attention. I glanced at the window to see who it was, but my being a kitten made the window look higher than it was.

After pushing some boxes up to the window, I climed up...and saw a pair of faerie boots that looked like Illusen's...a quick glance up confirmed my hopes: Illusen had arrived to help us! Could she turn us back to our true forms?

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
The roaring of an angry Lupe came to her ears. That and a stench of one of Jhudora's spells. That made Illusen angry. Who had cast it? Only Jhudora or one of her Dark Faeries..

That didn't matter. She couldn't sense Jhudora so she must of tricked someone else. Illusen was glad for that. The window at her feet wasn't that big but the faerie knew she would fit..

Status
Not open for further replies.