• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NeoQuest III (LSU are accepted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tauros Rider2

(La Carlotta I will be using a second charater in my next post)

Vulcan
Lair
------------------
Vulcan arrived seeing Balthazar attacking some Neopets. "I thought Balthazar captures faeries?"Vulcan thought.He saw a dead neopet. Vulcan felt anger rising inside of him. He charged at Balthazar but was blocked. Vulcan snarled. He jumped and slashed at Balthazar's head. Again Vulcan was blocked. Vulcan howled and he grew a little bit stronger. Vulcan used his claws and slashed at Balthazar's hands. This time Vulcan got only a small hit. "Drat!"Vulcan thought.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Banna
The Lair

Banna began to distract Baltazar with his staff, poking him with the sharp point to give the others some time.
Suddenley he saw a glimpse of brown hair, it could only mean one thing,

"Illusen?"

He asked in bewilderment and tried to dodge an attack from Baltazar, but he did not evade in time, a blow secluded itself on his head, sending him to the wall and knocking him out.
---------------------

He was now in a village, so majestic and fine, he began to wander around until he came to a rickety old hut not too far, some singing could be heard.
Banna peeked round the open door to see a white kougraess chopping some meat up while a small baby kougra crawled around, hunting Spyders and Mootixes.

"Mom?"

Banna asked quetly, but the kougraess turned around to see him.

"I knew you'd come Banna..."

She came up to him and touched his paw silently.

"This is Myahoda, the land of the dead, I knew you'd come someday for a small visit..."

She tore her eyes away from him and turned to the young kougra, wh was now holding a Mootix softly in his hands.

"Your baby brother died with me, before I could even give him a name..."

Before anything else could happen, a white flash surrounded Banna, and he heard his mother say,

"Farewell for now my darling!"
---------------------

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
(Tauros Rider2, ok as long as you tell which character you are playing)

Illusen, Dungeon

The sounds of battle carried to her ears as she slipped into the dungeon. Illusen knew what the spell that the follower of Jhudora did instantly. The morphing powder. Balthazar being in the castle was the give away. Of course, the earth faerie was prepared for anything. She had brought a sleeping potion with her.

Flying fast to the giant lupe and almost knocking off a Meepit, Illusen grabbed a honey colored flask out of a hidden pocket. Balthazar roared and the earth faerie quickly dumped the potion down his throat. Balthazar stopped roaring, shivered and fell to the ground. Illusen sighed with relief as did the Meepit, a black Eyrie, a purple Kiko, and a baby Aisha.

She noticed for the first time that two giant Wadjets were slithering. A white Kougra and a yellow Usul were uncouncious. Illusen knew she would have to take care of the Wadjets first. Thinking quickly, she poured more of the sleeping potion down the Wadjets's throat. They slithered into slumber.

Again, the earth faerie sighed. Jhudora's magic was strong and it would take a lot to break the spell. The acrid stench that was only smelled by faeries was overwhelming but Illusen always had a level head about these things. There was no permenant cure that she had but the faerie could cure them long enough for them to defeat the creature that put it on them.

Balthazar was the one that she couldn't cure at all, however, since another spell was on him or so Illusen smelled. If she tried to cure him, the spell would backfire and the Lupe would become the real Balthazar. Forever. The Wadjets and the others she could cure for a bit but not forever.

"Stay there," she said hoarsely to the ones who were awake. "I shall cure all of you but Balthazar for a while. I'll explain later." She took another bottle, this time a bluish color, and went over to the Wadjets. The faerie poured some of the potion into their mouths. A flash of light and they were Kougras again. However they were still sleeping.

Illusen did this to the others expect the black Eyrie, the white Kougra, and Balthazar. The first two didn't carry the scent of the changing spell so Illusen didn't bother giving them the cure. The Usul, now a Gelert, and the Kougra were badly injured. That didn't matter, Illusen knew she could heal them.

She pointed a finger at the now two Eyries. "You two, carry the Kougra and the Gelert to the tower. Tie the two other Kougras up as well with Balthazar. I'll take care of them later."

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I watched as Illusen climbed inside the room, administering an antidote to most of us..."Balthazar" she could not heal, or His Majesty would never return to his true form.

"Don't forget me, Illusen!" I called.

T

Tauros Rider2

Bladewing
Plains
Blade looked around Meridell. "Great Vulcan is gonna kill me"Blade said softly. He saw the villagers going about with their normal lives. Blade walked towards the castle. His wings shined in the sun. Blade entered the castle. It was eerily quiet. He heard footsteps and saw two other Eyries carrying a Kougra and Gelert. Blade rushed to them. "Let me help a bit"Blade said as he took out two small Healing Potions. He gave one to the Kougra and one to the Gelert. Then Blade saw Vulcan. "VULCAN!"Blade said. Vulcan looked at Blade with a grin. They did their special handshake and Blade felt happy by seeing his best friend. "Hey Blade long time no see huh?"Vulcan said. "Yep Vulcan"Blade said smiling.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Illusen noticed another Eyrie come. She scoffed lightly as she attended the Aisha. He actually thought that his tiny potions would heal them? They wouldn't heal all the wounds. Some tiny sratches yes, but not the bruised ribs that she sensed. But that was for another time.

She gave the antidote to the Aisha. Soon a full grown Aisha was there.

T

Tauros Rider2

Shadow Shoyru
Lair(hidden)
Shadow Shoyru looked at the group. "Master Rahon will not be pleased"Shadow Shoyru thought. SS continued looking. SS flew off to Faerieland. "So they survived huh?"SS thought. He saw Faerieland and went towards Jhudora's lair. He found Rahon. "Master Rahon they are still alive!"SS reported. Rahon was angered and slammed the ground.
(set-up post for another boss fight)

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
(OOC: Alright. I'll take it from here.)
BIC:

Jhudora, Lair

Jhudora snorted as she came into her lair. Rahon and a shadow Shoryu were discussing the fate of the pets that found about Rahon. They lived? How could they? Those questions came unbidden to her mind. But an answer came too. Illusen. Illusen was the only faerie in Merridell that wasn't serving Fyora's order of taking over.

Jhudora herself was doing it on order from the queen. She gave a blowpipe and darts to the Shoryu. Taking out some of her morphing powder, Jhudora told the Shoryu what to do. "I'll transform you into a royal Korbat. You go to the castle, get to Illusen and poison her with these darts. I shall keep you from harm. Fyora ordered it."

With that, the dark faerie blew powder on the Shoryu. "ROYAL KORBAT!"

Shoryu

He made it to Merridell castle. Illusen would be dead within minutes....

Alilatias

Simple Bard
OOC: Wow, it's been a while. I thought this RPG died for about a week.

~Serenade and Forte, STILL inside the dungeon~

Lots of things had happened during the past few minutes. Serenade actually didn't have to fight Balthazar, and neither did Forte and everyone else. Illusen suddenly appeared from out of the shadows of the hall and knocked Balthazar- er, Rahon, unconsious using some strange potion.

Eventually, Illusen cured everyone that was afflicted by the morphing powder. The first thing that Forte noticed after that was... Well... His sister... Was a Kiko...

Forte walked over to where Serenade was, who was looking at Balthazar in his unconsious state.

"Serenade... It's you..."
"What?"

Of course, Serenade couldn't tell that it was Forte. She thought Forte had died all those years ago, and this Black Eyrie had a white stripe going vertically down his wings.

"This CAN'T be Forte" she thought. Forte began to speak once more.

"Serenade! It's me, Forte! I somehow survived the volcano's eruption, and I went out to find you! I've finally found you... Though these two white stripes on my wings are a bit confusing..."

Serenade was pretty convinced by this time. None of Neopia had known about the eruption, even less, her name, so this had to be Forte! Serenade muttered, "But... I thought you-"

"I'm here, aren't I?"

That's when Illusen suddenly broke up the moment and screamed at both Serenade and Forte to do something.

"You two, carry the Kougra and the Gelert to the tower. Tie the two other Kougras up as well with Balthazar. I'll take care of them later."

"Oh... Right." They both muttered in unison.

They did as Illusen said, finding a rope nearby and tying up the two Kougra guards as well as Balthazar. Serenade then went to pick up the Gelert, and Forte went to pick up the Kougra.

They did have a bit of difficulty finding the tower at first, but eventually, Forte found the tower and called for Serenade to come up the tower. Finding someone whom you thought was dead for several years was a very awkward experience indeed.

After that, they reported back to Illusen to see what would happen next...

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
OOC: Wow, it's been a while. I thought this RPG died for about a week
OOC: Agreed. I was really busy and not bothered to update. FlamingRuby then PMd me to do so.
BIC:

Illusen

The fullgrown Aisha nodded. She had agreed that it was possible that Jhudora was behind this nonsense. After all, only Fyora, Illusen, and Jhudora had access to morphing powder. And Fyora was good still, wasn't she?

Illusen was not sure about that...

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I smiled as I grew again into an adult Aisha. "Thank you, Illusen, for restoring us to our true forms...although...is there a way we can restore the king to his true form?"

E

~Espeon Arianna~

((OOC: Sorry I didn't post sooner, I've had headaches all weekend. Ah well, I didn't miss too much.
The first italicized portion is a memory and not spoken aloud.
[EDIT] Oops, I put in the wrong adjective there. Her dress should be brown, not white!))
~Viya, The Dungeon~
She was back to being a Shoyru again. Ah, it felt good to have her wings back!
Uh-oh...
She darted over to where her things had fallen and pulled on her brown dress, hoping no one had been paying close attention to her. Replacing her quiver and pouch, she picked up her bow again.
Approaching Illusen, she bowed slightly, both paws in front of her, clutching the bow.
"Thank you, milady," she whispered.
She'd never been very good with other people. She was too shy. Life in the forest suited her better...
Words came back to her, words that had been spoken by someone she had not seen nor thought of in a long time...
"How will you ever learn anything if you're always off in the forest?"
"But the forest teaches me many things..."
"The forest won't teach you how to behave around others! Viya, you must learn not to be so shy. Everyone needs friends. Even you."

And then she had asked the question that no one had ever answered...
"But who will befriend me?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Illusen, Dungeon

"No, Aisha. There is no way, if there was I would cure him. He has to stay like that for his own safety." The reply was sharper than needed but she had to be harsh. After all, if there was a way to cure the Lupe she would do it.

"Hello, milady." The voice belonged to a royal Korbat. Hold it, a royal Korbat? This was diffently strange. "What do you want?" asked Illusen. The Korbat took out what looked to be a pipe.

The Korbat was smiling as he put it to his lips. The Aisha and Shoryu next to Illusen exchanged confused glances. This WAS odd. The Korbat blew and a feathered dart landed in Illusen's neck. She had been tricked! That was the last thought she had before the room turned dark.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Illusen!" I yelped, as Illusen fell, paralyzed...she had returned most of us to our true forms, and now I felt compelled to return the favor by attempting to heal her.

"Blessing breeze, blow in energy! Cura!" I called, surrounding Illusen in a bluish ball of healing light. Since the dart that had struck her apparently good paralysis magic, I had opted to use one of my stronger healing spells to try and cure it.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Mikuza flapped her wings idly, moving toward the castle of Meridell. The pale moonlight made the gray-blue of her fur gleam even more pale than it was naturally. She was completely hidden in the clouds, mostly because they were the same color as the majority of her. She flicked her tail before looking down.

There it was, the Castle. It sat drearily in the middle of a vast plain, glowing a melencholy stone gray. The flags hung limply, for no wind blew over the area. Mikuza dived toward the fogged figure.

At the gate she slipped through the porticullis with her tiny size. No trouble there. It would take very little effort to get to the middle of the castle... but that was untrue. The winding maze of the halls made her end up getting to the dungen, where Illusen lie paralyzed.

Before she entered the room, however, she saw a Korbat... who had a pipe to his lips. Darts! How dare he? Mikuza jerked a silver dagger out of a sheath on her ankle. With one quick motion she had him in a headlock with the dagger to his neck.

Mikuza's breath fell moist and heavy on his face. "One move and you are dead, idiot."

E

~Espeon Arianna~

~Viya, In the Dungeon~
Viya felt it close in. The numbness, the feeling she had had before- her memory closed that thought. Before something she had forgotten.
The numbness meant forgetting.
She stared forward, losing herself to it, and began to recite a riddle, one she had written long ago...
"Though Dark and Light are the true enemies,
This one of Earth one of Dark fights.
Though both of them are called Faeries,
Earth takes the place of Light.
She has helped many willingly,
But one more without knowing,
She works for all endlessly,
Her kindness thusly showing.
She resides in her little glade,
From there everything she can see.
Many things right has she made,
Can you tell me, who is she?"

She was speaking in a monotone, the one she used when in the numb fog. She welcomed the numbness, knowing what it meant.
The numbness meant freedom.
The Rainbow Mage -Aiiro- was trying to cast some sort of spell.
An Eyrie had grabbed the Korbat and was hissing something. Viya didn't hear what.
The numbness meant that she would think all was well. She would not remember the awful events that had transpired. Or perhaps she wouldn't remember any events.
Viya welcomed the numbness.
The numbness meant forgetting.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Mikuza said nothing after she had told the Korbat not to move. It was as simple as that. No more was needed... she stepped forth into the room, holding the Korbat off the ground. He seemed to be frightened; Mikuza paid no mind.

"Does anyone," she spoke bluntly, as was her nature, "know this fool? He has a dartgun." An Ashia and a Shoryu stood there, staring at the blue and mauve gryphon in front of them while still tending to Illusen.

Mikuza sighed. "..." She said nothing for a moment, just thinking, holding the Korbat close. "I will help you after we decide what to do with this..." She jabbed the dagger even closer to his neck, "fiend."

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Korbat felt the stab of the knife in his neck.

"Go ahead, kill me," he gasped with a breath. "Fyora the Faerie Queen will be after you if you do."

"Illusen is near death, milady." Fyora nodded her head slowly. This was going as planned. Rahon was a worthy ally as was Jhudora. Illusen was not and had to be gotten rid of.

"Terrask would be proud; our plan is going well. No one shall ruin my plan. Rahon, go back to the palace and get rid of the rest of Lupine's recruits. The ones that you haven't fought. They should be in the hall. Do as you wish, it is little more than a nusance." The Nimmo wizard bowed to the Faerie queen.

"As you wish. But the Korbat was taken hostage." Fyora raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?" she began. "Let them kill him if they wish. He has done his duty well."

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Mikuza flicked an ear. The dagger fell about a centimeter away from the Korbat's neck. "Is that so?" She spoke quietly, thinking through the probobilities. It was unlikely, but chances weren't something she wanted to deal with. What to do... she then remembered they were in a dungeon.

She didn't have a full plan yet, but she had a pretty good idea what to do. "Okay, then. If that's so, explain how, or I will let you rot in this dungeon." She seemed to think of something else and said, "Without a weapon to kill yourself with. Just you and your clothes." she didn't have to say more than that.

Mikuza didn't want to take a chance. Illusen had died; this guy would pay... and anyone connected to him would also. He seemed more like a pawn than the master... besides, rarely was the dirty work left to any of the higher ranked peons. She stood there, face slightly bent toward him, listening though large catlike ears.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
"Fyora sent me to killl Illusen. And the plan worked. That's all I know. I am a simple Korbat that fell into a bad crowd, that's all. For all I know, she might be alive, I don't know."

The words flowed like water. The idea of rotting in this dungeon did not appeal to the Korbat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.