• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nerd fight at school - Longest run on sentence in history irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash_n_dash

Dark Trainer
as the heading says there was a nerd fight at my school and i though i might post it here because me and my mates think this kid is half mike tyson and half vampire so listen tot his ... kid 1 walked up to kid 2 kid one grabed kid 2 and pretended to slit his throught with his thumb and the kid 2 turns and bites kid i on the neck and left a bite mark that brused and bleeding and kid 1 had to get stitches but you can still see the bite mark but as the kid was biting him and wouldnt stop kid 1 punches kid 2 in the ribs tru storie so what do yous think of this ?

Pink_Floyd

Abyssus Abyssum Invo
Someone needs to buy kid two a drink for standing up for himself, or at the very least, get him a Happy Meal.

Rave

Banned
I didn't understand jack shit what you just said.

Djura

99% chance to hit
as the heading says there was a nerd fight at my school and i though i might post it here because me and my mates think this kid is half mike tyson and half vampire so listen tot his ... kid 1 walked up to kid 2 kid one grabed kid 2 and pretended to slit his throught with his thumb and the kid 2 turns and bites kid i on the neck and left a bite mark that brused and bleeding and kid 1 had to get stitches but you can still see the bite mark but as the kid was biting him and wouldnt stop kid 1 punches kid 2 in the ribs tru storie so what do yous think of this ?
excuze me wtf r u tokkin aboot

I can see you failed English class.

Last edited:

Swampy

Crack the Skye
as the op says there was a nerd fight at his school and he though we might give a rat's arse because him and his mates think this kid is half mike tyson and half vampire so listen tot his ... kid 1 walked up to kid 2 kid one grabed kid 2 and pretended to slit his throat with his thumb and the kid 2 turns and bites kid i on the neck and left a bite mark that brused and bleeding and kid 1 had to get stitches but you can still see the bite mark but as the kid was biting him and wouldnt stop kid 1 punches kid 2 in the ribs and kid 1's mom got scared and said "you're movin' with your aunte and uncle in bel-air". tru storie

Pink_Floyd

Abyssus Abyssum Invo
as the op says there was a nerd fight at his school and he though we might give a rat's arse because him and his mates think this kid is half mike tyson and half vampire so listen tot his ... kid 1 walked up to kid 2 kid one grabed kid 2 and pretended to slit his throat with his thumb and the kid 2 turns and bites kid i on the neck and left a bite mark that brused and bleeding and kid 1 had to get stitches but you can still see the bite mark but as the kid was biting him and wouldnt stop kid 1 punches kid 2 in the ribs and kid 1's mom got scared and said "you're movin' with your aunte and uncle in bel-air". tru storie

"Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air"

Dance Carlton, Dance.

Spam aside, it's a shame but this sounds like it would've been Youtube gold..

Status
Not open for further replies.