• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Oh my gosh! That Skitty is sooo cute! Normally I'm not a fan of Skitty, but it is pretty good. I like the Umbreon too; the angle could have been better, but I think it works. And PEW! Lil' Nebby there. That's pretty good as well. Also, the skin tone on Eusine is actually alright; I think it works well for something you did with gel pens.

Hi again. :) The Eusine drawing is good enough; it's an improvement from the two chibis you did before (the OCs), but the skin tone is inconsistent, but it's good enough. Skitty is good enough, and I prefer it over Umbreon. However, I'm not sure if Skitty's body is a little big, but it's good enough. Umbreon is decent enough, but you can always practice with it. That's pretty much all I have to say here, and I hope you don't mind me making some little critiques if I post again. :)

It's fine! I'll take all your criticism on for future reference.

Oh my gosh! That Skitty is sooo cute! Normally I'm not a fan of Skitty, but it is pretty good. I like the Umbreon too; the angle could have been better, but I think it works. And PEW! Lil' Nebby there. That's pretty good as well. Also, the skin tone on Eusine is actually alright; I think it works well for something you did with gel pens.

On the other hands I love Skitty :p seriously though, thanks! And yeah, the angle on Umbreon wasn't the best but I didn't have an exact plan for where I wanted to go with it until I was literally drawing it sooooo yeah.

-----------------

New piccy here! I did totally not draw this jut so I could have an excuse to talk about this game

So I've been watching playthroughs of romance visual novels recently, since some of them can be really interesting and well-made, and I've found one which may or may not be my new favourite. A Foretold Affair is definitely a really interesting otome game, since several things in it are twists on typical romantic visual novels. For example, the three main love interests are male, female and agender respectively, while the main character can be any of those three, which is a great way to appeal to the widest audience. The plot is also interesting, since we already know what the endgame is going to be and who we will end up with at the end of the route - this game is a lot more focused on the three love interests and their stories, at least as far as I can see. And even the whole concept of the universe it takes place in is interesting - there is a land full of deserts, and cities and wildlife all hover above it on floating islands. Society on these islands is extremely split - some of the population are able to influence Magic, but the moment it is known those people are sent to a sanctuary where they remain secluded from those without magic. It's just overall a really intriguing game and I can't wait to continue with the plot.

Alright, game rant over, here is a picture I did of the agender love interest, Kea. The drawing is pretty simple, but then again, their design is pretty simple.

PMJkMZ0.jpg

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Hmm, this drawing is pretty good. I've always thought about playing one of those romance games, but I've just never committed to it (just makes me feel depressed) but this character seems pretty cool and it's a teeny obvious that you like this game. I like the colour scheme and the game creators were smart with scarf placement. Thumbs up from me! :)

Hello people! So today I wanted to draw something but I wasn't sure what I would do. Then I remembered that a while back my good old friend TikTok13 made a list of ideas for characters I could draw that I had screenshotted, so I took a look at that and thought drawing Jasmine could be a good idea! Jasmine is definitely my favourite Johto Gym Leader. She's a quiet, timid girl, but she also uses one of the strongest and bulkiest types in game. She actually reminds me of myself in some ways!

In this picture I chose that I'd draw her GSC clothing, and I think it turned out pretty good! I also decided that I'd try something new and do a background on this one. It's just one colour, but I think it looks pretty nice!

2cR2sk5.jpg

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Why didn't you tell me that you were drawing Jasmine?! That's really good drawing, and I love how you've done her hair and her feet! That's a cool background too. And it's Jasmine. Just about tops it all off. That's made my day Nerdy. Big thumbs up.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Why didn't you tell me that you were drawing Jasmine?!

Because it was a surprise, why else? :p

That's really good drawing, and I love how you've done her hair and her feet! That's a cool background too. And it's Jasmine. Just about tops it all off. That's made my day Nerdy. Big thumbs up.

Thanks a lot! I may try out doing the background thing more in future.

Sketchie

literally some guy
That does look really good! The background makes her *pop*, which is a good thing for single sketches like this. (Can't remember technical term, just uses username instead ;u; ) Also, I'm proud of you for going with her GSC design, it's such a cute look and honestly? my favorite. Good choice. I really like her coloring, too, like I know I bring it up almost every time but I'm still just so amazed by how nice and fluid it is. Love her hands and feet, too.

As for some critique, I think her arms look a little too long, and all of her just seems a little stiff. Good if she's a statue, but I think adding a little more fluidity in your drawings would be a good challenge and make your work just a little more dynamic. (But hey, that's just my silly opinion, you do you!)

That does look really good! The background makes her *pop*, which is a good thing for single sketches like this. (Can't remember technical term, just uses username instead ;u; ) Also, I'm proud of you for going with her GSC design, it's such a cute look and honestly? my favorite. Good choice. I really like her coloring, too, like I know I bring it up almost every time but I'm still just so amazed by how nice and fluid it is. Love her hands and feet, too.

Thanks! I might do some more backgrounds in future, but not for this one I'm posting now. I actually did her GSC design because I don't usually draw characters wearing just a dress, so I wanted to shake up the variety a little in what I draw. The colouring is quite often the really fun part of the drawing! I'm often a little iffy when it comes to how I draw hand and feet, so I'm happy you like them!

As for some critique, I think her arms look a little too long, and all of her just seems a little stiff. Good if she's a statue, but I think adding a little more fluidity in your drawings would be a good challenge and make your work just a little more dynamic. (But hey, that's just my silly opinion, you do you!)

I'll take that on board! I do agree that I sometimes draw my arms too long - my art teacher once told me that when people draw human anatomy, they often make the arms too short, and I might sometimes take that a little too seriously. As for the stiffness thing, I can see where you're coming from there.

----------------

Riiiiight, so here we go with another drawing! This one is of Mallow, one of the fan-favourite characters of Sun and Moon. For once I drew a hand holding something - which I haven't done properly since my Hilda drawing I think - and so I wanna know if it's good! I also used my phone's flash function for the first time while taking the photo instead of the usual way I light up my picture when it's dark, so I wanna know how that looks too!

krONTmZ.jpg

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
single sketches = VIGNETTE

Ahhh, she's super cute! I am still wowed by your colors, by the way. And her flower crown is so cute! I really like the detail on both the crown and the flower. She has a nice expression going on too. (Uses the word cute too many times. Cries.) I like the detail you put at the top of her jumper, as well as the shading on the ladle.

I see you putting her hand behind her back so you don't have to draw the hand, don't think I don't know what you're doing because I do the exact same thing I completely understand. I think the arm on our right looks really good, but her elbow on the left still needs to be a little higher. Keep working on it, I swear I got the same "her arms are too short" advice and started drawing my arms too long too. You've made some progress on the stiffness thing! Posing her really helps. I think there's still some stiffness to her, especially in her hair, but I can see clear improvement. Keep it up!

Pretty good Nerdy, pretty good. Her Pontyails should be a bit longer but, other than that, awesome!

Thanks! I tried making them a little longer at first, but it looked pretty weird to me. Idk.

single sketches = VIGNETTE

I shall never call them vignettes, mwahahaha!

Ahhh, she's super cute! I am still wowed by your colors, by the way. And her flower crown is so cute! I really like the detail on both the crown and the flower. She has a nice expression going on too. (Uses the word cute too many times. Cries.) I like the detail you put at the top of her jumper, as well as the shading on the ladle.

Aww thanks! To be quite honest I myself am wowed by my own colours since I didn't expect that out of a set of prismacolors and a set of WHSmith pencils, I'd keep returning to the WHSmith ones. I actually forgot the flower crown for a few minutes while drawing, so I was pretty lucky to glance back at her design and realise I was missing a crucial ingredient (badum tss?). The top of the jumper was actually one of the less hard parts, meanwhile that ladle... god it was infuriating.

I see you putting her hand behind her back so you don't have to draw the hand, don't think I don't know what you're doing because I do the exact same thing I completely understand. I think the arm on our right looks really good, but her elbow on the left still needs to be a little higher. Keep working on it, I swear I got the same "her arms are too short" advice and started drawing my arms too long too.

Haha, you read my mind! I was sick of drawing the left hand and so just gave up on the other one. Thanks for the advice on the arms, I'll be sure to remember it!

You've made some progress on the stiffness thing! Posing her really helps. I think there's still some stiffness to her, especially in her hair, but I can see clear improvement. Keep it up!

Awesome! I'm happy my drawing looks a little more lively now. I'll try my best to keep the progress going!

----------------

Yeah, remember the last time I wasn't going manga-style and just did plain old tiny chibis? Well, I've done another one of those! But for once this isn't a franchise or OC, but something new. I'm going to British YouTube convention Summer in the City next week, and I wanted to do a little fan art for two of the 'tubers going - Poketuber AceTrainerLiam and his girlfriend GrooveDust. What I ended up with was this little thing. Note the third person - that's the inside joke of the Twitch streams, Craig.

Quick note: I posted this on my Instagram first and actually got a comment from GrooveDust herself saying she loved it, yes I melted.

WApPh6t.jpg

Last edited:

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
I Battled AceTrainerLiam.... and lost like the newb I was. That's amazing and I'm glad GrooveDust loved it! Sorry that you melted though.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
That Mallow is really good! I do think that the elbow on the left could have been higher, like Sketchie said, but overall it's a pretty good drawing! I like that you tried out the hand holding an object and it succeeded.

Now, I have no idea who those YouTubers are, but again Nerdy, you impress me! Your shading is really good, and I love the pose the three of them are in.

Last edited:
I Battled AceTrainerLiam.... and lost like the newb I was. That's amazing and I'm glad GrooveDust loved it! Sorry that you melted though.

It's fine, when my radiator's off it's like a freezer.

That Mallow is really good! I do think that the elbow on the left could have been higher, like Sketchie said, but overall it's a pretty good drawing! I like that you tried out the hand holding an object and it succeeded.

Thanks! I'm really proud of that hand actually. It's the first time I've made a character hold an item since my Hilda one, I think? Either way, thanks again!

Now, I have no idea who those YouTubers are, but again Nerdy, you impress me! Your shading is really good, and I love the pose the three of them are in.

Haha, thanks! The posing was a little tough since I found it hard to visualise a group hug, but I'm glad it paid off!

------------

So today isn't exactly a major drawing, but I've decided that I'm gonna use my journal to write fanfic and stuff if I wanna have YouTube on in the background while I do it. Since I usually use the Notes app to write and YouTube can't play videos while I'm on a different app, this may encourage me to get back into writing. But then why is something I'm using for writing involving drawing? Well, I made a sort of header thing randomly, complete with a moodboard-esque load of drawings that I just drew randomly with my HB pencil. It's not really super-detailed or whatever, it's just a little look into what I doodle. Here ya go!

ZRT1FC9.jpg

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Okay, gonna go out on a limb here and say that I absolutely LOVE your handwriting.

I confirm an illuminati sighting within your "YAY!". Inform the world!

Can I just say, I love that knife too. It might just be the fact that my glasses are off, but it actually looks a little 3-Dimensional. Keep up the good work Nerdy!

Sketchie

literally some guy
Kicks I'm really bad at using English so all I can say is it looks really neat, gurl. It's a nice clean compilation of stuff. I'm gonna assume that the face in the corner is yours, and I really like it! As Tik-Tok said, the knife looks really cool. The flower does too. (I am very tired. I cannot give proper critique. I am sorry.)

Okay, gonna go out on a limb here and say that I absolutely LOVE your handwriting.

Thanks! It used to be a messy scrawl, but then I made a science poster for Homework one time and I liked the style I did the writing with so much I began implementing it just slightly into my own writing, then after a holiday break and I came straight back to exams I panicked when a test started and just used that style out of nowhere. It's stuck ever since XD

I confirm an illuminati sighting within your "YAY!". Inform the world!

Don't really know what I thought I was doing when I made that tbh.

Can I just say, I love that knife too. It might just be the fact that my glasses are off, but it actually looks a little 3-Dimensional. Keep up the good work Nerdy!

Dude, that's actually awesome. I'm so happy I made something look cool like that!

Kicks I'm really bad at using English so all I can say is it looks really neat, gurl. It's a nice clean compilation of stuff.

It's fine! And thanks! I just drew whatever came into my head.

I'm gonna assume that the face in the corner is yours, and I really like it!

It actually isn't since while my hair is a similar colour, it's way longer. I was actually doing a little practice for a fan art I wanna do soon there, since I wanted to see if I could do a ponytail brought to the side :p

As Tik-Tok said, the knife looks really cool. The flower does too. (I am very tired. I cannot give proper critique. I am sorry.)

Awesome! I'm happy you like them. And it's fine that you're tired, I almost always am.

---------------

So yeah, I wasn't expecting to do a drawing today, but this evening I was doing some fanfic planning in my notebook (I've actually got an idea that I wanna write soon, it's non-Pokemon you could keep an eye out for that!) - more specifically, a one-shot for that dating sim I just won't shut up about, A Foretold Affair. However, I finished off all the ideas I needed in order to get a basic idea of what I wanted, and got bored pretty quickly, so I just made a spontaneous decision to do a biro drawing of A Foretold Affair's main protagonist, Buffalo Seer (stupid name, I know, but you can rename them so it's cool).

This MC isn't quite like any other I've seen before, because they start off the story with a crucial flaw that is pointed out pretty quickly - the moment they know who they're gonna be in a relationship with, they won't stop flirting and being romantic with that person until said person insists that they stop. It's a flaw that is addressed, justified and rectified in the story, and that makes me really like them storytelling-wise.

Right, sorry about that, I got a little sidetracked. Anyway, I tried to do some shading with this one, and I might've overdone it just a little. Idk, you can judge. I would've gotten rid of the odd overdone bit but I can't rub out biro.

(Note: the biro I use has a meerkat on top of it. Just thought I'd mention that.)

nZEW1k8.jpg

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Okely dokely, here we go...
For beginners, that is super creepy. Like, shivers creepy. I love the eyes on the skull, and the hands are really good. Also, I think that the shading is really good for using a biro pen!

On a side note, I'm looking forward to reading whatever FanFic you're writing.

Okely dokely, here we go...
For beginners, that is super creepy. Like, shivers creepy. I love the eyes on the skull,

Aww, thanks! It's actually a metal mask instead of a skull, and in reality Seer is one of the cutest characters in the whole game, but I'm still happy you think it looks creepy because it induced an emotion, which is awesome!

and the hands are really good. Also, I think that the shading is really good for using a biro pen!

Oh man, I'm so happy you like the hands and the shading since I'm usually pretty bad at both!

On a side note, I'm looking forward to reading whatever FanFic you're writing.

Well, it's up!

---------------

Well, the actual drawing I did today isn't gonna go in this post. Why? Well, I made myself a new title banner! This is currently the biggest thing I've drawn for this gallery, and I'm soooo proud of it! You can check it out in the first post. The characters featured in it go as follows:

Lillie (Pokemon)
January (A Foretold Affair)
Mine (Amnesia: Memories)
Lucifer/Urushihara (The Devil is a Part-Timer)
Celty Sturluson (Durarara)
Alfendi Layton (Layton Brothers: Mystery Room)

(Note: I listened to a compilation of the Amnesia Anime OST while drawing this. I'd really recommend listening to it while drawing, it's brilliant.)

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Gurl, you're on top of the game. A thread banner. Nice. It looks really good! And I'm loving that they all have different poses, it definitely adds to the flow of things and makes things a little bit more dynamic. I really like the lettering too, it's reminding me of bubble gum and cotton candy and happy vibes. I think my only problems with it is that it's a little small, which might just be in order to fit forum rules, and that the quality just makes it seem really dark. My favorite chibi is the one with pink hair. I don't know who she is, but I like her.