• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Hey Nerdy, feels like we haven't spoke in ages, but, hey, mock GCSEs and all that jazz...

So, let's start with Anghel Higuire. While I don't necessarily know what he's from personally, I like the design; the bandages and the blue coat remind me so much of a character I know from another thing I'm a fan of, as well as a character in one of non-Pokémon works I'm currently writing as a legitimate project. I think it's good how you're trying more and more detailed drawings! Keep it up!

Next. Mine - is that her name? Anyways, another top-notch drawing. She's quite cute, reminds me a bit of Nymphadora Tonks, actually. But I love the little frills on the shirt! Such nice details!

When I spotted this I was like - OHMYBLOODYGODICANNOTBELIEVEITLOOKIT'SKYLORENILOVEHIMANDHE'SFANTASTICANDSOMANYKYLORENQUOTESAREGOINGTHROUGHMYHEADRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!
Ahem.
This is another great drawing, and I think you nailed the helmet. I absolutely adore Star Wars, and the Last Jedi was such a good film (With unexpected things, I'll admit), and Kylo, or should I say, Ben Solo (Kylo Ren is so much cooler), is easily one of my favourite characters. If there's anything negative to say, it's that the lightsaber doesn't have the jagged, almost broken feel that Kylo's has. Not sure if i'm making sense here - Kylo's lightsaber doesn't look as stable as others normally, but I guess that would be a bit difficult to do. Overall, great work, as per usual!

Hey Nerdy, feels like we haven't spoke in ages, but, hey, mock GCSEs and all that jazz...

Aww man, sounds kinda sucky. I wish you well!

So, let's start with Anghel Higuire. While I don't necessarily know what he's from personally, I like the design; the bandages and the blue coat remind me so much of a character I know from another thing I'm a fan of, as well as a character in one of non-Pokémon works I'm currently writing as a legitimate project. I think it's good how you're trying more and more detailed drawings! Keep it up!

Thanks! I’m happy you like the design, I’m proud of it since it’s considered one of the most complex designs from the game he’s in. Also, I wanna hear a little about these other two characters!

Next. Mine - is that her name? Anyways, another top-notch drawing. She's quite cute, reminds me a bit of Nymphadora Tonks, actually. But I love the little frills on the shirt! Such nice details!

Aww, thanks! I get what you mean with the Tonks thing, but even in a world with supernatural occurrences, she’s one of the most mundane characters :p. But I’m happy you like the detail! If I had gone fullbody then there’s would’ve been a ton more though since Amnesia has a whole bunch of stupidly complex designs for their characters...

When I spotted this I was like - OHMYBLOODYGODICANNOTBELIEVEITLOOKIT'SKYLORENILOVEHIMANDHE'SFANTASTICANDSOMANYKYLORENQUOTESAREGOINGTHROUGHMYHEADRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!
Ahem.
This is another great drawing, and I think you nailed the helmet. I absolutely adore Star Wars, and the Last Jedi was such a good film (With unexpected things, I'll admit), and Kylo, or should I say, Ben Solo (Kylo Ren is so much cooler), is easily one of my favourite characters. If there's anything negative to say, it's that the lightsaber doesn't have the jagged, almost broken feel that Kylo's has. Not sure if i'm making sense here - Kylo's lightsaber doesn't look as stable as others normally, but I guess that would be a bit difficult to do. Overall, great work, as per usual!

I get the lightsabre thing, I couldn’t think of how to do that well, but thanks again! The helmet was actually quite a challenge, especially since I was drawing from a real-life reference which I rarely do (until my most recent pieces, at least ;)), so I’m glad it turned out well! Also yes, I love Kylo too.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

So I actually did these two drawings a couple of days ago, but only posted them now because uhh idk actually. So everyone and their grandmother must know at this point that I recently became a massive WWE nerd alongside my siblings, but I haven’t done any fan art of a wrestler yet... until now. I wanted to draw a little something for my brother and sister this year as part of their Christmas present, and so I drew each of them a small little picture of one of their favourite wrestlers - for my brother I drew Matt Hardy, and for my sister I drew Finn Balor. I’m not really a person who draws from real life and so these were actually quite challenging for such small drawings (I did them in my A6 sketchoad for crying out loud), but I think I did well!

v3xfzh5.jpg

1PWW8RD.jpg

Last edited:
Hey so I know it’s been barely any time but I now have a chance to reveal the two secret drawings I made since both the Shipper’s Secret Santa and the Serebii Yuletide are over! So the first is a requested piece by The Teller for Yuletide to go with their piece about a kid insisting he wanted a Venipede for Christmas. I’m not normally one to draw things other than humans but I gave it a go and I’m actually quite happy with the result (and I hope the recipient was too)!

GrU7lrz.jpg

The second was a fan art for the Shippers Secret Santa, my assignment being for Kiryn. I selected Moon/Selene x Lillie for my pairing and decided I would try some good old posing with this one. I think I did the best I could on this one, and the result came out well for someone who doesn’t normally do this kind of thing.

rToAwUr.jpg

Last edited:
Well hello there! I’m back with more stuff, and really soon as well! Here’s a piece I did a couple of days ago of an OC of mine. I’ve got this idea for an original story in mind, and this is my design idea for one of the main characters. Her outfit is based on one of my favourite outfits to wear, but other than that I don’t really have much in common with her. This is the first fullbody I’ve done in ages, and I think it turned out quite well!

pVLz8RP.jpg

Last edited:
Helloooo! So I have a mini art dump kinda sorta here today. The first is weird, the second and third are logical, so uhh bear with me. Also, it’s an all-digital dump while I plan a slightly bigger traditional art project, so that’s a thing!

The first is something which I ended up creating from a joke I made in an Instagram game (I have since left it because the host wasn’t that nice) and then decided to draw it. So I made a reference to a Hatoful boyfriend meme (bird with arms holding a cleaver) and uhh... I ended up with this. On the plus side I think the arm looks great?

bXkZzMT.jpg

The second is something I made with my pixel art software that I hadn’t touched in like forever until today. Since it’s the new year and all, I made a Happy 2018 art! I think it’s pretty neat. Also as a plus, the imgur url says GMogboz and that makes me laugh for some reason.

gMOgbOz.jpg

Aaaaaand finally I made a new signature banner for the gallery! I’m proud of this one. I tried out a new style and I think it really worked!

lHb2Yfm.jpg

Last edited:
Heyyy I’m back again! So I’ve been neck-deep back into my Amnesia: Memories obsession again - I wrote a poem for it a while back, I’ve read the TV Tropes page for it twice now, and I’m saving up for a valuable set of keychains based on the series - and yesterday I did a double whammy. I redrew one of my oldest chibis (Ukyo) while listening to the soundtrack! I’ve gone on a spiel about how much I love Ukyo to absolute friggin’ pieces before (and expect another one when I finally gain the emotional courage to try out his route) so I’ll leave that out for today and get straight onto the drawing... and can I say I’m proud as hell of this. There are a few rubber lines which piss me off a little, but other than that this is probably one of my best pieces yet imo.

As a bonus, I took some progress images on my phone as I drew this, so I’m gonna post them here too in a spoiler tag!

If you’re wondering about the quote, it’s one of Ukyo’s most iconic quotes in the game.

VFcpNOp.jpg

V1w8DxD.jpg

ouqzp98.jpg

tbHTt7s.jpg

Xjvae53.jpg

SNJtFzX.jpg

Edit: second bonus! I’ve edited a little comparison image so people can see how much my art has changed since I started this gallery back in April, since my last piece was a redraw and all. I love looking back on how well I’ve done!

kMCojZ5.jpg

Edit 2: I also noticed just now that my gallery has reached an amazing 10,000 views, which for a forum thread about some teenager’s hobby is a ton. Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Heyyy! So since I’m a huge WWE nerd and the Mixed Match Challenge is coming up, I decided I’d draw one of my favourite pair-ups for the event - Becky Lynch and Sami Zayn! A massive fan of both of them so seeing them pair up is exciting for me. In this piece I tried to do some arm posing but since I’m still learning there are some rubber lines, but other than that I think this went quite well!

Edit: I posted this on Instagram too and just checked and Becky actually posted my drawing on her Story! It’s not gonna be up forever but it means my art got noticed AND THATS JUST AMAZING IM SO HAPPY-

7tlPjjl.jpg

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Ooooooooooooooooooookkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy....
Been gone for a while!

First off, I'm just gonna group a lot of your stuff together and get to the bigger things. Now, I'm not a fan of WWE, and don't get me started on it, but those drawings are pretty good. Your art is consistent, as always.

Then, that Venipede one is cool! I love the details, and the actual Venipede looks incredibly accurate. Also - fantastic tree!

The Moon and Lillie one is good as well, but Lillie's arm seems a bit bodged. But it's good to see you're experimenting.

That OC is quite good as well, but I'm just gonna skim that one...

DIGITAL ART?! Wham, that's pretty cool. My favourite has to be the bird... Thing... After all, I love birds, and that's a great arm. I struggle with arms, especially biceps. And digital art is tough. Well done!

But man, the Ukyo drawing is probably your best thing yet. I absolutely love it. There's so much detail! You've done fingers fantasssssssstically! Nothing but praise, mi amiga!

Ooooooooooooooooooookkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy....
Been gone for a while!

First off, I'm just gonna group a lot of your stuff together and get to the bigger things. Now, I'm not a fan of WWE, and don't get me started on it, but those drawings are pretty good. Your art is consistent, as always.

Thanks! Yeah, I can get what you mean - I personally have a lot of problems with how WWE used to be, but the way it is nowadays is pretty sweet imo (I have total respect if you don’t like it btw). I find it quite tough to draw things from real life, so I’m happy you think they’re good!

Then, that Venipede one is cool! I love the details, and the actual Venipede looks incredibly accurate. Also - fantastic tree!

Yeah, I actually used the official art for Venipede in that one as my reference for drawing and it ended up looking more like the official art than I intended, but I’m still glad you’re a fan! And I quite like the tree - I had fun with the tinsel, and the staryu on top was an opportunity I didn’t want to miss.

The Moon and Lillie one is good as well, but Lillie's arm seems a bit bodged. But it's good to see you're experimenting.

Man oh man, the arms in that piece were difficult. I’m glad I’m learning though, and I’m also glad that you’re happy to see some experiements here and there!

That OC is quite good as well, but I'm just gonna skim that one...

I’m glad you like her :3

DIGITAL ART?! Wham, that's pretty cool. My favourite has to be the bird... Thing... After all, I love birds, and that's a great arm. I struggle with arms, especially biceps. And digital art is tough. Well done!

The bird was... an interesting one. I somehow did the whole thing in 20 minutes, which is a record for me - especially considering the arm. Maybe it was just because of the perspective, but the arm was somehow easier to do than every other time I’ve done it? But yeah, I’m glad you like it! I drew it on my iPad, so I used my finger. I’m planning on getting a proper iPad art pencil soon though, so I may do more Digital in future.

But man, the Ukyo drawing is probably your best thing yet. I absolutely love it. There's so much detail! You've done fingers fantasssssssstically! Nothing but praise, mi amiga!

boi you haven’t seen Ukyo’s long-*ss fingers in-game

THANKS! I’m really proud of it too, it’s probably my favourite piece of art I’ve done yet! My old drawing of him and my new drawing actually took roughly the same amount of time (the recent one might’ve had a bit more time but there wasn’t much in it), so that just shows how I’ve improved. Also, I just had to put all the detail in from his actual design... oh my god his actual design has SO much going on in it.

- - - - - - - - - - -

So it’s been a while since I posted some Pom Poms, but I got back into my craze from ages ago! This time I made a whole bunch of themed ones - Amnesia-themed ones. I just read what I wrote, ohhhh I’m a nerd But yeah, here they are! I actually used some felt to make little playing card symbols for the ones representing the four main love interested, I couldn’t think of anything good for the others :/

U0BStAe.jpg

Characters, as shown in the positions of their respective Pom Pom:

Waka; Ukyo; Mine
Shin; Heroine; Ikki
Rika; Kent; Toma; Sawa
Orion

Last edited:
Sooooo here’s another drawing, and it’s my first crossover piece! So when my sister first watched the Amnesia anime before I even knew what Amnesia was, she showed me a guy with long green hair. My reaction was something like “oh my god he looks so much like N!” and then that was how I got interested in Ukyo. Cut to now and I decided to honour that with this crossover piece.

I’m not proud of the hands.

pTXC13g.jpg

Last edited:
Woop woop I’m back! So I wanted to draw a character from Amnesia that I haven’t yet, and so I let the wheel of random decision making (aka Wheel Decide) choose for me - and I ended up with Shin. So that’s who I drew! I gotta say that I really like Shin - he seems really emotionally distant at first, but you can tell from how he acts and what he does that he genuinely cares for the few friends he has, not to mention that his route is a murder mystery (or rather, attempted-murder mystery but whatever), which is one of my favourite kinds of genre. Ok, rant over, back to the drawing. Since I did this in my A4 sketchpad I had much more space to do my picture, so I ended up making a fullbody piece, and I’m really proud of it! Shins a really difficult character to draw, so I’m proud that it turned out well.

And like with my Ukyo drawing, I took some progress pictures this time, here for you to see!

VHwxhYz.jpg

81GNdM7.jpg

bj9gLqk.jpg

xYeLiFC.jpg

0ZkoJMN.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry it’s been a while! I’m back now, and with two more drawings I’ve done over the last week or so.

The first is of some OCs of mine, namely OCs from my fanfic The Back Alleys of Ecruteak (that’s still on hiatus ;_;). Two of them - Adohira and Tay, the two on the right and far right - I have already drawn and posted images of here, but this is the first time that the designs of Joe (far left) and Emi (left) have been revealed. I’m hoping to finally work out the full story for this fic so I can write it, but for now you can take their designs.

ypFY68J.jpg

The second drawing I have is one I just completed today. I’ve been extremely hyped for recent WWE events since the Royal Rumble happened, but after the announcement that Baron Corbin was facing Dolph Ziggler (aka my favourite wrestler of all time) for a chance at the WWE title, I got so hyped that I kind of sort of did a drawing of it! I think it’s alright, but drawing tattoos is utter hell.

xQGxgUW.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Today I have two new things. First is a drawing I did as part of an art trade on Instagram (I haven’t posted it yet there since I’m waiting for the other person to do their part), in which the other person requested Katsuki from Boku No/My Hero Academia. I haven’t watched the show and I barely know anything about this guy, but he has a neat design and I think I did quite well on him!

xR5G2ll.jpg

Second is something I started last night because I was kinda bored and finished off because I was kinda bored. Yadda yadda yadda I love WWE you’ve all heard it before, here’s a thing I did of Dolph Ziggler. I used my fineliners on everything except the big middle drawing this time, and it made a really good look!

6C4iHEE.jpg

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Hey Nerdy! First off, pom-poms are pretty dang awesome, so that’s that, whoop whoop and all, but let’s get on to the drawings.

Ukyo and N is a masterpiece. You’re amazingly good at detail, and getting the minutest of things into your drawings, and I just love the vibrancy of the colours. My only critique is that you’re going to have to work on arm positioning, but you’re doing alright so far.

Okely dokely, onto Shin. I quite like his design, remind me of some kind of biker-ninja thing, and again, you’ve excelled in the detail department. I also love the shading on the hair, and his little quote. You’re pretty good at drawing feet, too. (Something I always avoid). I’ve noticed that you usually do your arms sort of bent outwards, which there’s nothing wrong with, but I’d like to see a straight-armed drawing. Aside from that, good job!

Completely scrapping straight armed drawings, I see that the OC on the left has a perfect straight arm with a fantastically drawn hand. The far left’s hands seem a little bodged - he’s either got short sleeves or scarily long wrists - but otherwise I’m just repeating my praise.

WWE stuff, looks freaking good. I think you did great on the tattoo, and overall did an excellent job on both, though the Baron looks undeniably more difficult and as such more praise-worthy.

Next up, Katsuki, who you’ve drawn amazingly well, and I love how you’ve layered his shirt collar over the top of the blazer. Great expression on him, too. Thumbs up!

Lastly, Dolph Ziggler. A good drawing, the text is a little hard to read on the bottom, but it’s obvious that you took a lot of time on this. Impressive. As always!

Hey Nerdy! First off, pom-poms are pretty dang awesome, so that’s that, whoop whoop and all, but let’s get on to the drawings.

Pom Poms are always great. They give off this enthusiastic vibe and they’re therapeutic to make, even if my fingers hurt after cutting so much layered wool.

Ukyo and N is a masterpiece. You’re amazingly good at detail, and getting the minutest of things into your drawings, and I just love the vibrancy of the colours. My only critique is that you’re going to have to work on arm positioning, but you’re doing alright so far.

I always feel like if I don’t include a detail on the design of a character, I haven’t done an accurate portrayal of them, so that’s why I always try to make sure I include all the little bits in a design. I’m happy you like that! I do get what you mean with arms too, they’re my one weakness :eek:

Okely dokely, onto Shin. I quite like his design, remind me of some kind of biker-ninja thing, and again, you’ve excelled in the detail department. I also love the shading on the hair, and his little quote. You’re pretty good at drawing feet, too. (Something I always avoid). I’ve noticed that you usually do your arms sort of bent outwards, which there’s nothing wrong with, but I’d like to see a straight-armed drawing. Aside from that, good job!

The fact that you called Shin a biker ninja will forever be funny to me, especially since he’s not really either of them - if anything, he’s more of a studious detective than anything else XD but I understand where you’re coming from, his design threw me off about what he was actually like too initially. And thanks a ton! I loved doing the shading for the hair, Shin does have quite beautiful locks. As for the feet thing, that’s the first time I’ve genuinely felt proud of doing feet I think! And yeah, I did notice I pose my arms a lot, I think I just enjoy doing something with the arms instead of just letting them hang, I guess. I do want to get better at doing arms, it’s one of my small weaknesses.

Completely scrapping straight armed drawings, I see that the OC on the left has a perfect straight arm with a fantastically drawn hand. The far left’s hands seem a little bodged - he’s either got short sleeves or scarily long wrists - but otherwise I’m just repeating my praise.

That’s ironic, Emi’s hand was the one I thought looked pretty mediocre tbh. Yeah, Joe is wearing of those 3/4 sleeve shirts, sorry if it didn’t look clear. That drawing was more one to just get the ideas out of my head and onto paper in the hope that I can finally brainstorm more for BAoE. Glad you like it, as always!

WWE stuff, looks freaking good. I think you did great on the tattoo, and overall did an excellent job on both, though the Baron looks undeniably more difficult and as such more praise-worthy.

Just like me to draw the match that actually never happened thanks so much! That drawing made me suffer. I never want to draw a tattoo ever again, although I probably will one day for practice. Tattoos are so damn hard. But yeah, Baron was the difficult one as per usual, so I’m happy you think he looks good!

Next up, Katsuki, who you’ve drawn amazingly well, and I love how you’ve layered his shirt collar over the top of the blazer. Great expression on him, too. Thumbs up!

Thanks on that one! His collar is actually layered like that in the reference image I went for, so I just rolled with it. He also seemed pretty moody in the reference image too so I just went with a kinda pissed experession, and I’m happy you’re a fan of both!

Lastly, Dolph Ziggler. A good drawing, the text is a little hard to read on the bottom, but it’s obvious that you took a lot of time on this. Impressive. As always!

I did take a while on it, he’s my boy and it was worth it! I’m very proud of it, I put it into a second hand photo holder (kinda like a photo frame without a proper frame, so to speak) and put it on my wall because I think it fits there. The text can be hard to read (and you may find that with this next piece :/) but with the resources I have I am very happy with the result I got!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

So after I posted my last piece up on Instagram I realised that I had really enjoyed making it, and made a poll to see if my followers wanted me to do more of that kind of drawing. After an 8-0 result for yes, I decided I’d make one of my other favourite wrestler, Chris Jericho! I’m getting used to my fineliners as I’m doing these pieces, I really love them!

fPZI6HK.jpg

Last edited:
Heyo! So tonight I’ve got a new drawing, and it’s much smaller than normal. I was talking to a friend on Instagram and they had drawn a little drawing of a character (can’t remember who) to put inside their phone case pocket, and I decided I wanted to do something similar. Since I’ve been dying over the fact that Hatoful Boyfriend is getting another sequel in the Summer, I was in the mood to draw some boys from it, and so I drew (from left to right) Tohri Nishikikouji, Shuu Iwamine, Anghel Higure and Fujishiro Nageki! Because they’re so small I did mess up quite a bit and you can tell quite easily, but other than that I think they’re very cute!

They also might look a tiny bit weird because I took the pictures with flash on.

1MVHwnI.jpg

WTeSNds.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! So last night I was really tired, and had the urge to try out my digital art software since it’s gotten a big update. I was doing some wordplay on WWE gimmicks, and just kind of ran with it. Because it was nearly 2am it isn’t that great but whatever here it is. I think my style on digital is different to traditional because I use my finger with one and a pencil with the other.

RFaWsPy.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Today I have two drawings to post.

So over the last few days I’ve been working hard on a project and I finally finished it today. I’ve been super hyped for the Hatoful Boyfriend sequel so I’ve had the game stuck in my mind for a while, and I decided screw it, I’m gonna draw all ten of the main characters minus the MC! Not only did I draw em though, I also added some lyrics from songs by my favourite band, Fozzy, since some of those songs really do speak for the Hatoful characters (I even managed to find a lyric for Okosan, which is quite the achievement considering how metal Fozzy is). So yeah, here it is! I’ll also add in song credits and close-ups below.

(I think my hair got in the way of a couple of the close ups and I’m sorry for that but I’m too tired to redo the pictures now)

EHBH8BS.jpg

Nageki - Painless
Sakuya - Capsized
Ryouta - Wordsworth Way
Anghel - Weight of my World
Hitori - Judas
Okosan - Unstoppable
Shuu - Died With You
Nanaki - Three Days in Jail
Tohri - Bad Tattoo
Yuuya - Elevator

M6I2pXM.jpg

2ftPBhH.jpg

YtWkZAn.jpg

51u59uY.jpg

ZSqectk.jpg

365bVnj.jpg

The second drawing I did was to celebrate the birthdays of two characters I love who coincidentally shared their birthdays, Ukyo from Amnesia and Nanaki from Hatoful Boyfriend! I went back to an incomplete Nanaki sketch I was doing and finished it off proper, then drew a little Ukyo next to it. Neither are amazing quality but whatever it’s their birthdays! It’s a day late but that’s only because I was busy on the other project.

sYHZd72.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaaaa I forgot to upload this earlier-

Hello! So I drew this a couple of days ago and forgot to upload it here. It’s another one of those Wrestler... square... things... of The Miz! I really enjoy making these. Also, I’ve got a lamp on my table now, so my lighting’s much better!

A6s4zuj.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Today I have both a sketch and a proper drawing to show you!

So earlier on I was watching some of the original Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal playthrough, and decided that I might as well do something as I watched it. So I got out my A6 sketchoad and started randomly drawing! I ended up doing a quick sketch of the Crystal protag (notably with barely any reference except from the Back sprite in-game) plus one of the iconic lines from the game. It’s ok I guess, like I wasn’t putting effort into it anyway I just wanted to do it. So yeah, here it is! It’s gonna be spoiler-tagged though because it has a pretty bad swear word in it, so yeah.

gcTRucw.jpg

The second drawing I did was a little later, when I wanted to do a proper drawing of my favourite character from one of my new favourite games, Cinderella Phenomenon. So yeah, here’s Fritz! It appears I have a thing for the characters with split personalities for... some reason... first Ukyo from Amnesia, then Alfendi from Layton Brothers, now Fritz... whatever they’re all great characters so yeah. The lighting’s a little awkward on this one... sorry about that.

SO7IfEQ.jpg

Last edited: