• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nero's Gen V shop. Only 100% legit pokemon. Events/Shinies/DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
If you tell me who you got them from i can try to research trade history, but that is why you need to be responsible for your own trades. If you don't even know your pokemon's history you can't be sure it is legit.

Well the only to be sure there legit is to actually get them yourself or through having them hack check so going by word of mouth isn't something that will certified their authenticity.Please don't tell me what to do i can't convert them into .pkm files to get them check so the only possible way to get them check is by physical inspection until i can find someone who can check them for me.There isn't many people who can actually check their event pokemon so please don't go blaming me if i can't get them checked.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
That is one weird OT and my list is longer, but only listing my Gen V haves. I also have stuff on my Gen IV games. I like my collection seeing as it only has 100% legit pokemon. Most people here would have way fewer pokemon if they only counted their 100% legits.

No your shop is great and you have more events than me , you win , goodbye .-.

hikalon

Hello Im very interested in some of your pokémon

USA Events:
TRU Zoroark
WIN2011 Celebi
Smash Mewtwo
Satoshi's Scraggy
Smash Zoroark
Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon

Here are some offers:

all are german:

Raikou / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Rash / 02071 / March 13. 2011/ was transfered / Strong willed

Jirachi / Lvl 5 / SO2010 / Rash / 06260 / March 13. 2011 / HG /SS event : Johto / Thoroughly cunning

Suicune / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Relaxed / 02211 / March 13. 2011 / was transfered / Good perseverance

ALL are got by myself :)

I hope you are interested.

Nero Jinous

Would you be interested in DW Altraia with Proof of legitimacy this time?

I have 1. Why would I want another?

Hello Im very interested in some of your pokémon

USA Events:
TRU Zoroark
WIN2011 Celebi
Smash Mewtwo
Satoshi's Scraggy
Smash Zoroark
Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon

Here are some offers:

all are german:

Raikou / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Rash / 02071 / March 13. 2011/ was transfered / Strong willed

Jirachi / Lvl 5 / SO2010 / Rash / 06260 / March 13. 2011 / HG /SS event : Johto / Thoroughly cunning

Suicune / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Relaxed / 02211 / March 13. 2011 / was transfered / Good perseverance

ALL are got by myself :)

I hope you are interested.

Sorry not interested. I have multiple crown's and multiple SMR2010 Jirachi on my Gen IV games. They are USA versions, but I've never cared of PAL pokemon. PAL hands similar release dates for the same events as US, so don't consider them too different.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Are you still looking for a Thundurus (not an event)?

Nero Jinous

Are you still looking for a Thundurus (not an event)?

Meh not so much. Next month I can get one through Japanese event, but depends what you want for it.

Movie Victini, NOK Rayquaza and Darkrai for your NOK Golurk and Hydreigon?

Your shop says you clone all your pokemon. My shop says I only accept 100% legit pokemon. Never cloned, or any exploit period. Why would you waste time offering when my main post says this?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I could get you any few shinies (RNG'ed by me, and un-cloned) you need for the Naver Korean Mamoswine.
Please reply back in my trade shop.

Hammerite

I have a couple of shiny Magneton and a shiny Magnezone if you are interested. They were caught by me on my Platinum version using the Poke Radar (and have been Poke Transferred to my White version). They are not RNG'd and have never been cloned. They are legit per your stipulations. I'd be interested in any of your shinies, but particularly the Tepig or the Druddigon.

Edit: To make this more clear, I'm offering 1 Magneton or Magnezone for 1 of your shinies.

I will give you the data on all three.

Magneton (Rash)

OT: Hammer
ID: 44109
Ball: Ultra Ball
Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
Date: Transfer date 20th November 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
Ribbons: None
Nature: Rash
Item Held: None
Cloned: No
IVs: 14, 17, 24, 21, 7, 9
EVs: None
Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
Level: 41
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Stats: 97, 61, 92, 123, 58, 66

Magneton (Hardy)

Ball: Poke Ball
Nature: Hardy
IVs: 23, 29, 0, 31, 15, 10
Characteristic: Mischievous
Stats: 101, 66, 82, 116, 68, 66

Magnezone

Date: Transfer date 1st October 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
Nature: Naive
IVs: 10, 20, 23, 13, 20, 1
EVs: Has a few junk EVs that I can remove if you want (I leveled it in Chargestone Cave to get it to evolve).
Level: 42
Characteristic: Good endurance
Stats: 115, 72, 111, 119, 80, 61

Last edited:

Nero Jinous

I have a couple of shiny Magneton and a shiny Magnezone if you are interested. They were caught by me on my Platinum version using the Poke Radar (and have been Poke Transferred to my White version). They are not RNG'd and have never been cloned. They are legit per your stipulations. I'd be interested in any of your shinies, but particularly the Tepig or the Druddigon.

Edit: To make this more clear, I'm offering 1 Magneton or Magnezone for 1 of your shinies.

I will give you the data on all three.

Magneton (Rash)

Ball: Ultra Ball
Nature: Rash
IVs: 14, 17, 24, 21, 7, 9
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Stats: 97, 61, 92, 123, 58, 66

Magneton (Hardy)

Nature: Hardy
IVs: 23, 29, 0, 31, 15, 10
Characteristic: Mischievous
Stats: 101, 66, 82, 116, 68, 66

Magnezone

Date: Transfer date 1st October 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
Nature: Naive
IVs: 10, 20, 23, 13, 20, 1
EVs: Has a few junk EVs that I can remove if you want (I leveled it in Chargestone Cave to get it to evolve).
Level: 42
Characteristic: Good endurance
Stats: 115, 72, 111, 119, 80, 61

Don't care for radar shinies.

Nero Jinous

Hell I hope your doing good! I caught my Lucario JPN and US I do have proofs of legitimacy per each screenshot / Serial codes / names on the code / And DW Pics will you be interested in any ?

Yeah been busy with work and not many events in pokemon I can so haven't been posting much.

I'll message you later when I decide what I want.

Edit:

Your Korean Naver Female Blissey for my DW Mamoswine (dream ball) Modest [65137] *Got myself

I will give you the original, sound good?

I assume by your message you plan to clone the mam, which means I don't want it. Also you didn't list region.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.