• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nero's Gen V shop. Only 100% legit pokemon. Events/Shinies/DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Jinous

Alright thanks man! I can understand the reason behind hating clones :) and I cannot blame you as you've made a statement of bing legit and your shop says 100% legitimate which mean that do not take clones or trade for them.

Yup I take pride in keeping my shop clean.

Edit:

Ok I understand, I can offer you it, I didn't clone it at all, I haven't traded to anybody yet for it to be cloned so it's still the original lol

Also I have USA mam just never got it from global link cause haven't played pokemon in a while.

Nero Jinous

Still US since I got them, everything I've received is cloned, and everything I trade I clone so I can keep a copy..

The only things not cloned are my DW Espeon, Croagunk, 2 Mamoswine and 2 Victini...

Maybe Espe, but gotta think about it, also sorry if you are attached to it and my request offends you.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
i'm interested in your korean blissey if you still have it. i have my 2 US dw mamoswines, 2 US dw croagunks and 3 virtuoso victinis uncloned, along with my TRU Pidove that is still uncloned. if you are interested in any let me know

Hello NJ, I have some DW Mamoswine that are non-english and are uncloned. I also have 1 that's german, not the one in my shop, that's NNed to show it's individuality. Would you be interested?

Sorry for not always being available. Work keeps me busy and too tired to keep up with trades. Anyway update time:

Added 2x NoK DW Event Naver Male Lucario, 2x NOK Mewtwo, JPN Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza, USA Spring 2012 Zekrom, USA FEB 2012 Mewtwo. I obtained all of these myself.
Anything I have interest you for your Korean Lucario?
For atarters, i can offer you my self-obtained MYSTRY Mew.

EDiT: Also have my own Ash's pidove, uncloned. Saw it on your wants.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Your offer:movie victini
OT:event
Ball:cherish
Location/Level Caught:ut
Ribbons:event ribbon
Nature:(few different natures in my shop)
Item Held:fire gem
Cloned Y/N/IDK, who you got it from if you did not obtain it)not cloned. mine
EV/IV(If important): listed under each nature
Pokerus(Y/N/C{If important}):no
Moveset: movie ones

interested in your shiny lillipup. can you tell me more about it? moves, iv's, nn(can it be nicknamed if no nickname), level, pokeball? etc.
thanks (have different pokes to offer too... just saw this on your list.

Nero Jinous

Your offer:movie victini
OT:event
Ball:cherish
Location/Level Caught:ut
Ribbons:event ribbon
Nature:(few different natures in my shop)
Item Held:fire gem
Cloned Y/N/IDK, who you got it from if you did not obtain it)not cloned. mine
EV/IV(If important): listed under each nature
Pokerus(Y/N/C{If important}):no
Moveset: movie ones

interested in your shiny lillipup. can you tell me more about it? moves, iv's, nn(can it be nicknamed if no nickname), level, pokeball? etc.
thanks (have different pokes to offer too... just saw this on your list.

I've posted it before, but here it is again:
Region: JPN
OT: Quinn
ID: 08630
Lvl: 6
Ball: Great Ball
Nature: Impish
Stats: 22/13/12/7/11/12
Obtained by: Traded for it back when only Japanese games were out in exchange to help xfer pokemon.

Also not interested in vic.

Anything I have interest you for your Korean Lucario?
For atarters, i can offer you my self-obtained MYSTRY Mew.

EDiT: Also have my own Ash's pidove, uncloned. Saw it on your wants.

Maybe. Does it follow every 1 of my legit standards?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I've posted it before, but here it is again:
Region: JPN
OT: Quinn
ID: 08630
Lvl: 6
Ball: Great Ball
Nature: Impish
Stats: 22/13/12/7/11/12
Obtained by: Traded for it back when only Japanese games were out in exchange to help xfer pokemon.

Also not interested in vic.
thanks for posting it again. so then the name is in japanese. hmmm would you be willing to check my store and see if anything interests you? if not i appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.