• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nero's Gen V shop. Only 100% legit pokemon. Events/Shinies/DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Jinous

Sorry, the Mew does not. I just remembered I traded it once. The Pidove does.
Looking through your list again, and I could add my US DW Lucario I havent received yet. Full proof, and you could pick the nature, it'd follow your guidelines.

I'm gunna be going to sleep soon, but If you are offering that much look at some of my uncommons and ill add it to trade.

thanks for posting it again. so then the name is in japanese. hmmm would you be willing to check my store and see if anything interests you? if not i appreciate your time.

I just looked and realized you collect these adorable pups, so will prob just take the vic for it. What region is the vic?

Either way gunna sleep soon, so not trading tonight.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I'm gunna be going to sleep soon, but If you are offering that much look at some of my uncommons and ill add it to trade.

I just looked and realized you collect these adorable pups, so will prob just take the vic for it. What region is the vic?

seriously!?! i love you!!! they are all american. (got my french game right after the event ended... poo)

I know, almost midnight here, too.
If you wouldn't mind, i'd love your Korean DW Wobbuffet.
It would be:
My Lucario and Pidove (for) your Lucario and Umcommon
If the Wobbuffet is too much, i'd happily take an Archen as well, thanks again.
Good night-
-Rayce

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Offer

Intrested in Naver Blissy can offer 9 uncloned legit events matching your standards.

Your offer: DW US Arceus \ Togekiss \ FEB Mewtwo
OT: BrawL
ID: Might vary from one Arceus to another same applies to Togekiss
Ball: Dream Ball
Location/Level Caught: UT Entree Forest
Date:
Ribbons: None \ Mewtwo with its original ribbon
Nature: Various
Item Held: Mewtwo holding its kigh rock
ClonedY/N/IDK, who you got it from if you did not obtain it) NOT CLONED
EV/IV(If important):
Pokerus(Y/N/C{If important}):
Moveset: Original move set
Level: UT
Characteristic: Various
Stats: Various
Gender: Togekiss is male while the other two are genderless

Nero Jinous

Thanks, I have the proofs ready for mine when we trade.
Let me know what nature you'd like me to get.

Sorry all was playing the CBT for Phantasy Star Online 2 servers went down about an hour ago.

I took the pics just now ray. I'll pm them to you. Both wob and luc are on my pokemon white kr. My info (FC, OT, ID) are all on 1st page 1st post.

@NOTOR I need some time to think about it. I'll take the pic now so if we do trade I'll have proof ready.

Edit: @rosierjay pup is on my JPN Black FC on 1st post of thread.

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Sorry all was playing the CBT for Phantasy Star Online 2 servers went down about an hour ago.

I took the pics just now ray. I'll pm them to you. Both wob and luc are on my pokemon white kr. My info (FC, OT, ID) are all on 1st page 1st post.

@NOTOR I need some time to think about it. I'll take the pic now so if we do trade I'll have proof ready.

Edit: @rosierjay pup is on my JPN Black FC on 1st post of thread.

Nero I do have three uncloned events in case those did not match your wants these are DW Lucario \ 2 Korean Janata's Golurk obtained from two different games.

EDIT The Lucario is Target's

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
yes. I'm adding you and coming online right now.

Edit: off topic my rappy outfit is adorable!!!
0.o so fast! ok i'll head in there myself. just turned it on.

it's very cute. what game is that from?

edit. ok i'm in.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
thank you very much!! that is by far the shortest quest i've ever had! (started looking for a shiny jpn lillipup this monday) you are my hero!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.