• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Net Play

Buchou

filch some swag
Net Play

Welcome to Net Play, the graphic shop of Buchou and Fukubuchou. We make graphics like signatures, icons, and userbars! That's it!
If you want something like a fusion, sprite edit, or anything of the sort, check the other shops please! What you see is what you get.​

RULES
Rules concerning SPPF

Net Play's Rules

• Remember to credit either Buchou or Fukubuchou for the graphic(s)!
  • Please link us to your images. We don't have time to search the internet.
  • Specify who you want to make the graphic! We both have different styles!
  • Specify the size of the signature. I hate to be anal about this but it's really confusing when you refer back to a previous requester's banner size. I allowed this before because I was being nice but next time I'm gonna give a fault to whoever doesn't follow this rule.
  • Give us time. Please do not post asking stuff like "iz mai request done lolololol"
  • USE WHAT WE MAKE. It's rude to request something and then not use it. We take time to make our graphics.
  • When a request is completed, please upload to your own host! Stealing bandwidth is a no-no.
  • We can do minor edits to requests but that's it. Unless we save the .psd for some reason, we really can't edit requests. Please only ask if it is NECESSARY. (We spelled something wrong etc)
  • Once a request is finished, please wait 24 hours from the time of completion for the next request. We have lives too, ya know.
  • Please do not request when the specific worker is closed!
  • Please try to have HQ images. It makes it hard on us if its LQ and the requests turn out icky.
  • Try to be as specific as possible! We are not mind readers, regardless if you were told otherwise.
  • Feel free to ask questions via posting or PM/VM. Concerns should be taken to me, Buchou, via PM.
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Any rule broken will result in a fault. (Tennis terms here lol) One fault results in a 24 hour ban from the shop. Second fault results in a point for me, and a perma-ban from the shop. TWO FAULTS PER SERVE. THAT'S IT.
  • If you request a graphic that ends up being too big to use on SPPF and your signature gets deleted, please do not complain to us. I do not mind at all if you ask for a resize of the graphic because that is never a problem, but I can't promise you how it will look. I have the SPPF rules link above for a reason. Please know what you are going into when you request. :)
  • Game and set.

76.gif

Buchou
  1. available
  2. available
  3. available
  4. available

Fukubuchou
  1. available
  2. available
  3. available
  4. available

76.gif

Universal Forms

Signature
Image(s):
Text:
Size:
Anything else?:

Buchou's Examples
01 02 03

Icon
I'd like an icon from (put one of us here)
Image:
Text:
Size:
Anything else?:

Buchou's Examples:
01 02 03

Fukubuchou's Examples
01 02 03

NEW!!!

Userbars
Image/Sprite: Cannot be animated for now
Text:
Pop-Out: Yes or No
Alignment: Left or right?
Background Image: If Applicable
Colors:
Border:

Buchou's Examples
01 02 03 04

76.gif

FAULTS
  1. No one
  2. No one
  3. No one
  4. No one
  5. No one

happy requesting

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Eii~ These graphics are kewl!
I want a Lyrawesome Banner for my Art Shop, please, nya~

Signature
Image(s): one two three four five
Text: PPL's Creative Centre, nya~
Size: Same size as that orange-first example one ^^
Anything else?: Red and Blue colors, please no pink. I dont mind a bit of black and white. Also those small images, dont stretch 'em, just put 'em in the corners, but if ya think the banner'll look weird in with the sprites, dont add them

Thanks, nya~

EDIT: Cancelled the request

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Signature -Buchou
Image(s): http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lugi...ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:29&biw=1670&bih=754, http://www.google.com/imgres?q=vapo...art=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&tx=145&ty=95
Text:shine like the water
Size:the third one
Anything else?:how many request can you have at a time?

Good Lord I thought this shop was dead and gone. Thanks for requesting from us!

shinypokemonhunter
shinypokemonhunter1-1.png

To answer you question, you can request two things at once. I.E two icons, two signatures, 1 signature and 1 icon etc

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Ummm... I really don't mean to be rude but... I requested like 2 weeks ago..

Yeah, we know. You'll have to perhaps take this up with Fukubuchou. But I heard that she's having a hard time with coloring your manga panel. Is there something else we can do?

Buchou

filch some swag
Well It doesn't have to be colored. I'll take it without it.

Like I said, you may have to take this up with Fukubuchou. If you have specifications for your request, just tell her. She doesn't really know what to do if you don't want it coloured?

This shop is simply stunning. <3

↳ Signature
Image(s):[1](minus the text in the image) [2] [3]
Text:Beautiful Connoisseuse Burgundy
Size:587 x 284
Anything else?:Well, I'd like the banner to make use of lots of purple and reds. I'd like it to be sort of cute and bubbly, too, similar to Buchou's third banner example. Feel free to use the images how you see fit, but I'd like them all incorporated into the banner. <3 I hope I gave enough info for what I'd like. If you need any more info, just let me know!

Thank you in advance!

Buchou

filch some swag
This shop is simply stunning. <3

↳ Signature
Image(s):[1](minus the text in the image) [2] [3]
Text:Beautiful Connoisseuse Burgundy
Size:587 x 284
Anything else?:Well, I'd like the banner to make use of lots of purple and reds. I'd like it to be sort of cute and bubbly, too, similar to Buchou's third banner example. Feel free to use the images how you see fit, but I'd like them all incorporated into the banner. <3 I hope I gave enough info for what I'd like. If you need any more info, just let me know!

Thank you in advance!

I thought you were kidding with the wanting to make a request post. And stunning, oh no. Sweet May and Lil Crickee make stunning graphics but thank you! ////

Your request shall be finished soon!

EDIT: I hope this is something you are looking for. S-Sorry if you don't like it. I can try to remake it??

Yoshinichi.png

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
↳ Signature
Image(s): X | [url="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/089/c/c/Request__Light_Yagami_by_mandy_kun.jpg]X[/url]
Text: Forever Heroes
Size:450 x 250, but it doesn't really matter
Anything else?: Look for a nice fitting background that makes it look cool, if you want I'll look for one. Also, do I need to add the name of the maker here?

I thought you were kidding with the wanting to make a request post. And stunning, oh no. Sweet May and Lil Crickee make stunning graphics but thank you! ////

Your request shall be finished soon!

EDIT: I hope this is something you are looking for. S-Sorry if you don't like it. I can try to remake it??

Yoshinichi.png
Thankyou, it's awesome! <3 I'll add it to my Photobucket post-haste!

HetaOni

Chesaught
Wow these are nice!Just the kind of sop I was looking for!

↳ Signature
Image(s):
iaza16268760794300.bmp
iaza16268759540000.bmp

Text: CAMERON
Size: the size of the banner you made for ^^Yoshinichi^^
Anything else?: Can you make the background like the one you made for shinypokemonhunter?

Buchou

filch some swag
↳ Signature
Image(s): X | [url="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/089/c/c/Request__Light_Yagami_by_mandy_kun.jpg]X[/url]
Anything else?: Look for a nice fitting background that makes it look cool, if you want I'll look for one. Also, do I need to add the name of the maker here?

The second image doesn't work /sobs And a cool background? What do you have in mind exactly?

All other requests are accepted and will be completed shortly.

EDIT:

UNOVAGIRL

UNOVAGIRL1.png

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
↳ Signature
Image(s): X | X

I've changed the pic. With the background I was thinking, something like with fire and such, but I'm not great at looking for one. But do you want me looking for one?