• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Netbattle Team

Saph

Rapscallion
Please don't tell me to replace any Pokemon.

Charizard
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
AncientPower

Golduck
Surf
Ice Beam
Body Slam
Surf

Nidoking
Earthquake
Megahorn
Rock Slide
Seismic Toss

Machamp
Facade
Ice Punch
Swagger
Vital Throw

Gengar
Confuse Ray
Giga Drain
Psychic
Shadow Punch

Alakazam
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Psychic
Thunder Punch

Swampy

Crack the Skye
If this is your Netbattle team then please post your EVs/items ect. o_O wtf? How am I suppost to help you if, for all I know, your EVs could be shi7?

EDIT: Damn, beaten. ._. ; Export to text please...

rofl.

asdfghjkl

Hey Micky!

Eh, to ingame by popular demand and the fact that noone in CRMT is being helpful. Cleaning out the many spam posts. PM if it "really" is for 'Competitive' battling and I'll move it back...

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Chuck Norris wouldn't care if you don't want any pokemon replaced, he'd just round-house kick you AND your pokemon

you guys, just RATE it. ¬_¬ I mean, it doesn't help if you're saying stuff like that. >__<

changes/suggestions in BOLD
Saph said:

Charizard
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Earthquake or Rock Slide
Belly Drum/Swords Dance/Dragon Dance

Something like an Adamant/Jolly/Hasty/Lonely nature. Dragon Dance is a last resort.

Golduck
Surf
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Hypnosis

Modest Nature.....? I see that there's Surf twice. o_O; Calm Mind is to charge up your Sp.Attacks, and hit hard. Hypnosis can buy you some time.

Nidoking
Earthquake
Megahorn
Rock Slide or Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb

Adamant Nature. Nidoking doesn't really need Seismic Toss since it can hit pretty hard otherwise.

Machamp
Facade
Cross Chop
Rock Slide
EQ

Adamant with a Choice Band. :/ Machamp doesn't have the Sp.Attack to use Ice Punch. You're MUCH better off with Rock Slide.

Gengar
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Psychic
Fire Punch/Substitute/Will-O-Wisp/Destiny Bond

Timid Nature for this set.

Alakazam
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Psychic
Thunder Punch

Modest/Timid Nature
I hope this helps.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Saph said:

Charizard
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
dragon claw

Golduck
hydro pump
Ice Beam
brick break
psychic

Nidoking
Earthquake
Megahorn
Rock Slide
flamethrower

Machamp
Facade
Ice Punch
EQ
cross chop

Gengar
thunnderbolt
Giga Drain
Psychic
Shadow Punch

Alakazam
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Psychic
Thunder Punch

sux-->vital throw<--sux

Delta

Nazi emperor
zezrex5 said:
sux-->zezrex5´s suggestions<--sux

fixed

Anyway, go with Saphirel, except EQ isn´t that great on Machamp. HP ghost/bug/Focus punch works better in that slot