• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NetGear Router problems...

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
NOTE: I WOULD LIKE IT IF NO ONE SAID SOMETHING LIKE 'WELL, YOU BOUGHT A CRAPPY ROUTER!' IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY THAT, THEN SAY WHY!!!

Yeah, I bought a Netgear Router to replace our faulty Linksys one, and it worked fine for a few days. One of our problems is that our laptop can't connect to it without the ethernet cable and we've done the wireless setup, TWICE.

Our second problem is that both of the computers have no connection using the Router, even when the router is connected directly to the computers and a modem.

Is there something we're doing wrong?

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Can you access the router itself (by typing the IP address in your web browser) from the computers which can't connect to the internet?

Hmm, let me check...
Desktop: "Oops! This link appears to be broken." Is what came up.
Laptop: Nope

Are you using any security protection which might block the computers from doing so?

Security Protection? I don't understand, like what?

Last edited: