• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never before seen BW2 Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
You have 94 posts in these forums, but haven't read the rules?

TheEliteEmpoleon

You have 94 posts in these forums, but haven't read the rules?

Lol the rules also say no mini-modding and to stay on topic.

Anyway, OP, I've never seen anything like that before. Mind you, I haven't been in that particular situation before.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Lol the rules also say no mini-modding and to stay on topic.

Anyway, OP, I've never seen anything like that before. Mind you, I haven't been in that particular situation before.

There's a "Black and White 2" forum for this. And OP had a double post instead of an edit. Assumptions.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Okay, well next time be specific and tell him what he did wrong, instead of being rude.

That's not rude. I could have been more specific, yes, but I was in no way rude.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
That's not weird much, this is a VERY weird glitch:
[img139]http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/PPLyra/DSCF5980_zps134e29fa.jpg[/img139]

TREE SURFING, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.