• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

never-ending cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
how to travel back in time. Travel back to when Ash met Pikachu and. . .

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Go back further, and make it so Misty never got a bike. Then go back to when Ash and Pikachu met.......

Lucariolover97

Need...Bathroom...
Spacial Rend, and uses it on...

Draknir

Fear the Deer
a wynaut who can...

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
...not stop frowning so you ask it why and it says that it's abnormal so you...

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
..over it to see the torn world and then a raid of frowning wynauts come to....

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
...your house and try to stab you to death but you...

Lucariolover97

Need...Bathroom...
Destroy them with your Shroomish,which is...

Lucariolover97

Need...Bathroom...
Destroy them with your Shroomish,which is...

Darkeus

...actually a bomb. Defeat it in 1 turn, then you have to fight every SSB character, and when you get to Tabuu...

Last edited:

Lucariolover97

Need...Bathroom...
Another Dimension, which is...

Argon

Banned
Ar: The monkey and cat war. Four cat pokemon: Skitty, Glameow, Zangoose, and Meowth are facing four monkey pokemon: Aipom, Vigoroth, Mankey, and Chimchar... You must choose sides. The cat team name is Team Diamond. The monkey team is Team Pearl. If you choose Team Diamond, you must battle the four monkey pokemon with a Sableye. If you choose Team Pearl, you must battle the cat pokemon with a Clamperl...

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
...or a Shellder and if you choose Clamperl you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.