• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

never-ending cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

...attack you. Use tackle on the shiny Zigzagoon to kill it in one hit and then catch Mrs. LemonLemonLemon and she should change into a Doduo...

DarkerShining

after this, the mint green Delcatty appears and tells you that Queen Vespiquen of The world of lost Sunglasses has captured her sister, the mint blue Delcatty and needs your help to rescue her. Take Mrs. LemonLemonLemon, who is now a Doduo and tell her to...

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Sniff out Queen Vespiquen's location by smelling out her horrible perfume. You soon find her in a place nearby, but the palace door shuts and you must kill Queen Vespiquen and free the Delcatty's sister. The Delcatty then turns into a Cipher grunt called Varrus. You must defeat her. On her team she has; Roserade lv 73, Purugly lv72 and an Alakazam (Shadow) lv 70. Again, you must snag the Alakazam to continue. Varrus will then...

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
...use Explosion and you will be blown all the way to Hawaii where you will find a Phione that knows Rain Dance,Surf,Ice Beam and...

Last edited:

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Super Fart, which is just like fly, exept it can take you all the way across worlds. You have to return to the Tiny Planet and...

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
and you do chicken dance while saying beans ,beans there good for your heart the more u eat the more u then you get disturbed by a......

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
...which contain a MissingNo. and an 'M,respectively. However,when they hatch,they will use Water Gun and blow you all the way to...

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Hell, where you have to use your guitar that you got ages ago*, and beat Bullet For My Valentine in a sing off. When you beat them, they transform into...

*Again, like 2 years ago i posted that we got the guitar!

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Robotnik appears singing the "Tomorrow I'll (Robotnik's Penis song)" to the Linoones, killing them. Suddenly Sonic...

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Runs towards you and you must battle him, too. He has on his team; Flygon lv 74, Steelix lv 73, Typhlosion lv 74 and Hippowdon lv 75. Once you beat him, he will leave a key and run off. You then have to use Super Fart to go to the Fire Zone, where the key unlocks...

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
the hot dog,The end...Or is it because if you

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
...don't unlock it you will have to fight a new Cipher admin known as Neo and he has a Lv.76 Swampert,a Lv.74 Xatu,a Lv.76 Slowbro,and a Lv.77 Shadow Manaphy. You must snag Manaphy or you'll have to start this cheat all over. Then,after snagging it,you will...

evo-wooper

Kirby Pwner
... Nightmare from Soul Calibur 4. Nightmare kicks your bottom, sending you into the torn world where you find Algol from Soul Calibur 4. Algol kicks your bottom straight back to wherever it is you came from and comes along with you. ON the way he transforms into...

Noheart

The Abysswalker
...A giant pink bunny with yellow eyes that is ready to smash you with a...

ironknight42

Hummer...you have to run into the magical door between its legs and they rotate counter clockwise 42 times while on one leg and holding you nose with you sticking your tung out you then fall into a...

Noheart

The Abysswalker
...pile of mustard. You see a rope on the side to get out, but at the end of that rope there is a...

Status
Not open for further replies.