• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEVER EVER play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAMEBOY

Well, i hope my n64 is happy, it has destroyed my dear pokemon yellow and blue!, corrupted data and nothing but missingno.!! I hooked it up trded half way thorugh the save, sed it couldnt save, then boom! no data all currpted!! i am seriously angry! who eles is with me!?
<Flamey>

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
you know the chinese have a saying about things like this: instead of complaining about the dark you should light a candle.

i don't care how you do it, anything is better than your current action.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Well, i hope my n64 is happy, it has destroyed my dear pokemon yellow and blue!, corrupted data and nothing but missingno.!! I hooked it up trded half way thorugh the save, sed it couldnt save, then boom! no data all currpted!! i am seriously angry! who eles is with me!?
<Flamey>
First off, no one is going to take you seriously if you can't spell right or use proper grammar.

Secondly, this is the first I'm hearing of this problem from anyone. So, no, I'm not with you.

treespyro

Vintage much?
<Flamey>

I don't think much would be mainly due to your 'Flamey', That is life

Be a man and accept it

ArabGamer

<Flamey>

Oh well,thats life :D

Pearl's Perap

Just because you've had a bad experience (probably due to doing something wrong on your side) doesn't mean people should NEVER EVER play this game!

It's an amazing game with great minigames, great battles and plenty of other great features, you just have to be careful when you're making any transferring between games.

M4zz

Banned
dude, stadium is a classic! Dont stop playing it because your games crashed. This is the wrong place for this unless it is stadium 2. Your internal battery probably just crashed. No one is with you. This problem is occuring with most old pokemon games.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
<Flamey>

I agree on what peral's perap say's....
Just because you had a experience (probably due to doing something wrong on your side) doesn't mean people should NEVER EVER play this game!
I doesn't matter. I'm sure Your not the only one this has happened to. I'm sure other people that had this problem continued playing their game. Continue playing like normal (if you still play it that is.)
I don't think much would be mainly due to your 'Flamey', That is life

Be a man and accept it
Accept it. that's how life is it's sometimes unfair sometimes fair who cares.

First off, no one is going to take you seriously if you can't spell right or use proper grammar.

Secondly, this is the first I'm hearing of this problem from anyone. So, no, I'm not with you
I also agree with your grammar, I don't understand you at all.
If you want people to understand you edit your post and fix all you spelling and grammar errors.

Grammar & Spelling errors
pokemon= Pokemon
trded= traded
thorugh= through
sed= said
couldnt= couldn't
currpted= corrupted
eles= else

And also no data so what just start over again.. If it can't save big deal it's not the end of the world... If my game corrupted yes I would be mad but I would get over it and still play the game I wouldn't say "never never play this game it corrupted my data" I would let it pass and play my game normally again.
Enough said.

mew801

Get over it

Sh!t happens

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
there is always a risk of bthings going wrong, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't play it. If you are going to react like that i suggest you take anger management lessons. The game can't help that something went wrong. build a bridgew and get over it.

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
im with ya
that happened to me once
i had a dream team of pokemon but i traded and it broke down

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
<Flamey>

is this spam?

Ushio

Just because your game got corrupted doesn't mean you should stop playing it. It's a great game, even without a GB game. You could still play the mini games and battle with the rental Pokemon. Start a new file, you'll have fun anyways. Bad things happen. It's not the end of the world. Just get over it. By the way, this is the wrong place to post this.

Psychic

Really and truly
Games get corrupted, it happens. That does not give you an excuse to make a thread whining about it.

And the rest of you should know better than to reply to such a stupid, pointless, annoying topic. You pretty much replied to SPAM, which you should all know is against the SPPf Rules. Good job.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.