• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never Mind the Bullocks, Here's the What are You Listening to Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Layla ~ Derek & The Dominoes ~ From the album Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs ~ Made: 1970

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Janie's Got A Gun - Aerosmith

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Great Wall Of China ~ Billy Joel ~ From hte album River Of Dreams ~ Made; 1993

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Boys ~ Beatles ~ From the album Please Please me ~ Made: 1963

vaerna

Current Faves: Urban Existence and The Beacon by Decibel Flekx and Bleek, Seafarers and Settlers by Skaven, Let the Bass Kick by Frankie Bones, Personal Evil, by JacDaw and Buik, Scrape (several versions) by BBR original track by VAPAH, Simply BanGin by VS23 and Gyrus.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Great Wall Of China ~ Billy Joel ~ From hte album River Of Dreams ~ Made; 1993

I just can't stop listening to this song.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Everything from Billy Joel seems fucking awesome.

It's Still Rock And Roll To Me ~ Billy Joel ~ From the album Glass Houses ~ Made: 1980

Bass boost ftw.

coolespeon

I dont know.
Icky thump - the white stripes

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel) ~ Billy Joel ~ From te album River Of Dreams ~ made: 1993

coolespeon

I dont know.
Twisted Transistor - Korn

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
We Didn't Start The Fire ~ Billy Joel ~ From the album Storm Fronts ~ Made: 1989

Status
Not open for further replies.