• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never Mind the Bullocks, Here's the What are You Listening to Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Song: Go Your Own Way
By: Fleetwood Mac

Sweet, an AC/DC song, I'll have to listen to that one.

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
Leech
Limp Bizkit
Three Dollar Bill, Yall$

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Song: Grow Up
By: Simple Plan

Break - Three Days Grace
Single

No matter how much I listen to it it doesn't seem to be getting any better. :|

I know what ya man, I listened to it like five times in a row and all I could hear was 'Crap.'

Fade To Black

A Metallicat
Lost - Avenged Sevenfold

Great Song!

One of my main problems with it is Adam Gontier's singing; god ****ing dammit man stop trying to sing high, your voice is sounding like its about the crack when he does it. The lyrics are basically Riot but more repetitive and not as 'explored', and honestly the instrumentals need work.

I really hope the rest of the album sounds more like Three Days Grace than One-X, but I doubt it.

Firefly - Breaking Benjamin
We Are Not Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.