• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never Mind the Bullocks, Here's the What are You Listening to Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
^ Agree with you there. I'm experimenting with Rammstein now, and I like Oomph! more.

Feuer Frei - Rammstein

OOMPH! have more material than Rammstein to boot. Personally, Herzeleid or Mutter would have to be my favourite album by Rammstein.

{3:51} Sons of Plunder - Disturbed
Ten Thousand Fists

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I'm still trying out both bands,and I like them both, but I like Oomph! more, just not sure why. I've hardly heard any songs from either.

Augen Kurs - Oomph!

The Game is awesome though. ;-; At least it isn't Indestructible, it has a few good tracks but most of it would be better as an instrumental. =/

Time Bomb - Godsmack
Godsmack

Caelesti

dancing queen
安室奈美恵 / WHAT A FEELING

caps

@starliteevee: Megaherz is another good NDH band, as is Eisbrecher. Eisbrecher was actually formed by Rammstein's guitarist (don't remember which one) when they had a break.
@CT: Yeah I'll agree with you there, Indestructible is very meh.

{3:27} Decadence - Disturbed
Ten Thousand Fists
<333

Possibly my favourite song by them.

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Possum Kingdom - The Toadies :)

{9/11} Red Rain - Queensryche
album: Take Cover
year: 2007

@starliteevee: Megaherz is another good NDH band, as is Eisbrecher. Eisbrecher was actually formed by Rammstein's guitarist (don't remember which one) when they had a break.
@CT: Yeah I'll agree with you there, Indestructible is very meh.

{3:27} Decadence - Disturbed
Ten Thousand Fists
<333

Possibly my favourite song by them.

Eisbrecher was founded by a former member of Megaherz, actually. I think their first singer?

As for Disturbed, I think I like mostly a few of the songs from 10KF (Stricken, Sons of Plunder, and the b-side Hell) and Indestructible (title track, Perfect Insanity, The Night) more than anything else but all the albums have a few good things.

@CT: Meh, it doesn't tickle my fancy as much as others.
@Tempus: Oh, my mistake. And none of Disturbed's albums are good throughout, which isn't fun.

{4:38} Indestructible - Disturbed
Indestructible

@Dion: ;-;
@Both: Oh yeah, forgot about The Night. That is my favorite track as of current.

Vermilion Pt. 2 - Slipknot

Yes, me, Slipknot.

>______>

Status
Not open for further replies.