• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never Mind the Bullocks, Here's the What are You Listening to Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably. tired. took 4 sleeping pills when you're only supposed to take 1 and still can't fall asleep.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Sun Has Turned To Black - Electric Wizard

@hobby: Oh it's alright. i've always had a pretty good natural resistance to most medicines so. and i've taken worse amounts than that tbh.
@dion: Damn straight. certainly makes stoner doom a more interesting experience...

On Blackened Wings - Electric Wizard

I've found i don't even have insomnia as much these days as much as i can't sleep at night but can during the afternoon.

though there's times like these when i just can't sleep and insomnia is the appropriate title. weird.

Behemoth - Electric Wizard

For you? i dunno. i personally love them; slow depressing heavy musics laced with psychedelic guitar work and vocals that really match the music's style and lyrics that are nice as far as stoner doom goes. they also manage to get a nice groove going in every song.

not sure if you'd like them though. Dopesmoker and Come My Fanatics are my favorites if you do want to explore a bit.

Jane Doe - Converge

<3

I might explore a little bit. YouTube to the rescue I guess. =/

{7:14} The Patient - Tool
Lateralus
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

If new Tool is half as good as their last two albums I'll be happy.

Indeed.

and 10,000 Days bored me a bit from Tool tbh.

AEnima and Lateralus on the other hand are great. shame shuffle only seems to like 10,000 Days.

The Saddest Day - Converge

Draken

Good Day - Kumi Koda
Album: Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.