• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never really made one of these in '08...

John Madden

resident policy guy
Though I'm technically not new to the SPP community since I've been derpin' up the IRC channel for a good three years, this seems like a good time to introduce myself to the rest of y'all. (That and it's a better idea than "troll political threads on the Debate Forum at the urgings of people on IRC"...)

The name's Jon. I'm 20 years old and I live in the Midwestern United States. I was actually told about SPP by one of my friends from another Pokemon community, PokemonCrater, back when it was actually a thing. I haven't been able to quit SPP (the channel, at least) since. I thoroughly enjoy thrillseeking (for example, skydiving and walking along the edge of the roof of a 450m tower), basically all kinds of video games and music and really entertainment in general, travel, and photography.

My favorite Pokemon? Bidoof, partly because I have a weird soft spot for each generation's respective Rattata and partly because it's from the games that are freshest in my mind. I've been playing the games since Gen I and am the proud owner of all three of R/B/Y, Gold, Ruby, Diamond, and HeartGold. I haven't had the time, money or willpower to get either Black or White yet. I also don't battle competitively...

I also seem to like rambling on, as you can probably tell by now.

Pansy :]

anustart
Welcome Jon, I'm sure we can all get along here!
Remember to read the rules! And don't try to piss people off!
If you need a friend, or someone to talk to, don't come to me because I'm terrible.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
^ Weird. I thought you were nice, but I guess you are bad at it if you say so.

Anyways, welcome to Serebii! If you have any problems, like vicious mutant goats are attacking you under the orders of a mod who has been hypnotized, or something, let me know, So I can move to Greenland, and pray it doesn't get me So I can help.

You sound like an intersting user. Nice to meet ya.