• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Never thought they'd do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
They dropped the price of the Wii down to $199!
Is anyone else surprised by this?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Not at all. I'm a supporter of Nintendo but not to a point where I would think they could survive without a price drop. That would be freaking insane.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it's to keep the Wii more interesting for spenders then the newely released PS3 slim that had an interesting pricedrop, christmas (= $$$) will be there soon and nintendo is trying to make the chanses smaller that the mass will buy the PS3 slim instead of their Wii.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
it's to keep the Wii more interesting for spenders then the newely released PS3 slim that had an interesting pricedrop, christmas (= $$$) will be there soon and nintendo is trying to make the chanses smaller that the mass will buy the PS3 slim instead of their Wii.
That too, seeing how the Slim made PS3 sales shoot up higher then before.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Not at all. If you payed attention to gaming news this has been all but confirmed for a month or so now.

a new form of the PS3 takes longer then a month to design, make, and distribute over the planet. christmas means alot of money for alot of people nintendo knew and planned ahead.

BCVM22

Wii Play for $40 is huge. That's a Wii Remote with a free, marginal game packed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.