• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nevermore's fake shop

Nevermore

mostly lurking
PLEASE READ THE RULES. I WILL IGNORE YOUR REQUESTS IF YOU BREAK THEM.​
Hokay... Let's start with some examples ^^ These are my most recent five fakes. Posting the most recent ones will give you a better idea of what to expect.
fweeness.png
fluffythingehs.png
aboogeveryonerun.png
dragonthing-2.png

REQUESTS:
rotomevo.png
NIMBEON.png
sablevo.png
lycacier.png

Right then, rules:
1: Provide a good description or picture of what you want me to make.
2: Only one request at a time.
3: The fakes i make may be used by me in RPGs and games, if you want them only for yourself, don't request here.
4: If you're planning to have them used anywhere, plase ask me first. I don't want to find out i've made half the dex for your forum or something.
5: Don't spam or flame. You know, usuall posting rules.
6: Don't rush me. I take my time on my sprites, sometimes completeing them will be done over the course of a few days.
7: I have the right to refuse a request, or to not be able to do it, or to make small changes to designs.
8: No evos or prevos of pokemon already in families of three, or legendaries, uness it's an alternate evo.
9: Enjoy, and get posting!

TO DO LIST:
1) eclipse - fighting eeveelution(started)
2) fenrir - water serpent (not yet started)
3) lowemon - raptor (not yet started)
4) pantyer2 - apocalypse pokemon (not yet started)
5) mamoswine power - flamingo (not yet started)
If you request when all these spaces are filled, then the request will be a while...
^^ I'll update when there's some been done. Requests are done in the order posted.

Please don't whine at me if i don't seem to reply to you, these forums sometimes don't load for me. I'll be on as much as possible, but sometimes i can't be.

Last edited:

celeryjackfreak

Hauntings and DOOM!
Could you please make an evolution of Rotom?

Just put 2 extra lightning bolts coming out of him, give him vampire fangs, body gray, rims of eyes black, eyes red, plasma-stuff yellow, and slashes and cuts all over his face. thanks in advance.

Nevermore

mostly lurking
*salutes* Right away sir. I'll do me best. *runs off*

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
A flying evee?
Make the fur a light shade of blue with cloud like tail and mane with a gold streke going down the middle of it's tail and mane it's paws are golden too, on it's neck a light purple ribben with a blue orb attached to the ribben, it's ears are puppy like hanging down(like a labs ears) and its eyes are lavander. Thanks!!

Nevermore

mostly lurking
XD eeveelutions. Should have expected that. OK then, will do. Done the lineart for the rotom evo, this one isn't too complicated so it'll be done pretty fast.

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion
Could you do me a Sableye evolution please
Description:
Same colour as Sableye, taller, 4 arms, same eyes, longer and spikier 'ears', hunching over slightly with arms all facing inwards as if it is making an energy ball, give it some sort of spike for a tail and if you can an eeree gastly type cloud around him.

Nevermore

mostly lurking
Blitsturm?
rotomevo.png

How's that?

And yeah, i'll do the sableye evo thing ^^
Man, getting too many evos...

Last edited:

Midnight Pulse

could you make me a wolf-like pokemon?
description:
it has a sky blue body,kinda long fangs,and bushy tail (basiclly stuff on a wolf) for ears they are ice,blue eyes,it has ice as fur, (as you can tell its an ice type)and its kinda turned,and it has kinda short claws.

sorry if thats too descriptive or not descriptive enough,i did my best :)

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Oohhh, Just what I've been looking for! Expect quite a few requests from me.

I Need a fighting type eeveelution. It has Camoflage fur (like on army gear) and a mane of red fur a bit like a horses'. It is muscular, and the shiny one has brownish fur rather than green. Do what you want with the rest, but please make it look as much like an eeveelution as possible.

Thanks!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I'm not requesting but Eclipse requested that Eeveelution drawn in my shop so if is's OK with you two I'm posting it so that you can see better what it looks like. Here it is! It is the one on the right side.
;151;

Nevermore

mostly lurking
^^ Sure, thanks for the picture. I'll get to work on all these now.

lowemon182

Secret Gym Leader
Can you do an evo line?If you can:
The pre evo is like a tiny raptor.It's head is like a star,the points go back behind.The star is the helmet and yellow.So the mouth would be sticking out.The tail has a mini mace that is light blue.There are two spikes coming out of the back on each side and is the same color as the skin color.The skin color is pink.Has two legs,two toes on each foot.The tail also has red stripes.

The Evo is a bigger version.Same colors but darker.Then the spikes coming out are now 4 on each side.The tail splits,so there are two tails so that means a mace on each tip of the tail.The star like helmet remains the same except there are 7 points.The toes on the feet are now 3 and there are 2 stripes on each leg.

I hope this gives you a visualization.If you can't do both just do the evo.

lowemon182

Secret Gym Leader
Can you do an evo line?If you can:
The pre evo is like a tiny raptor.It's head is like a star,the points go back behind.The star is the helmet and yellow.So the mouth would be sticking out.The tail has a mini mace that is light blue.There are two spikes coming out of the back on each side and is the same color as the skin color.The skin color is pink.Has two legs,two toes on each foot.The tail also has red stripes.

The Evo is a bigger version.Same colors but darker.Then the spikes coming out are now 4 on each side.The tail splits,so there are two tails so that means a mace on each tip of the tail.The star like helmet remains the same except there are 7 points.The toes on the feet are now 3 and there are 2 stripes on each leg.

I hope this gives you a visualization.If you can't do both just do the evo.

Fenrir100

Spriter
Take your time with this request:

Description: It's a water serpent thingy with wing-like fins and blue main body. It has a white stripe on its stomach and on each side of the face. It also has spiky fins on its back. Sorry if it wasn't a good description.

Thanks in advance!

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Thanks for the link, Mewmie!

But Nevermore, Please remember the camo pattern which cannot be seen in this picture.
Also, try to make it look as angry and viscious as possible. It has Icy blue eyes with pupils like in the picture.

Thanks.

Last edited:

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
Could you make me an epocolypse pokemon because I have always wanted one!

Tail: It has a long tail like a anklosoaurus.
Eyes: It has dark red eagle eyes so it can see for miles.
Shape: A armourd body like tryanitar.
Arms. Two muscled arms with them in a fist with one of them holding a log.
Legs: Round strong legs.
Extra: It has around it's belly crystles that chine brightly. It also has black stripes too please.
Colour: Brown for it's arms, body, tail. Red for eyes and legs!
Type: Normal
Shiny form colour: Just a little brighter than normal colour!

Hope you can make it!

Last edited:

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart

Nevermore

mostly lurking
Lowemon, for partly ignoring rule 2 your reqest for the second one will be moved one place down the list. But yes, I'll do the second stage. If you want the first one aswell, ask again later.
Fenrir, that makes you five, i'll add you to the list.
Pantyer, that makes you 7, yes, i'll try it.
Next request's almost done. *goes to update list*

Mamoswine Power

This shop is going to be busy.Can you do a sprite of this pokemon, I've drawn it and here is a link.
kippersl8.gif