• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nevermore's sprites

Nevermore

mostly lurking
any fakes posted will be scratch, may post other bits of pixelart, and fusions and stuff up too at some point, whatever i make ^^

first here's three eons. i'm making others at the moment, and when they're all done, i'm gonna put up a poll for favourites or something ^^
3ons.png

arthreon, armeon, and icareon.

here's a fire-type line baded on thylacines.
thylacine.png

first stage is yet unnamed, second and third are called skormane and sabrolder.

a non-pokemon piece of pixelart.
footmouthslug2.png

^^ will post more later. enjoy, don't steal, the usuall stuff. also, please don't ask if you can use the fakes for rpgs or games, as they're already being used in a game-in-progress =D

suggestions taken into consideration, but don't expect me to make everything you say please, and don't ask me to make stuff that you want to use for projects or anything. constructive crit appreciated and encouraged, thanks ^^

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
NM- Very nice, I like the fight Eon the best really:). The second lot, the evolved form looks cool, can't really think of anything wrong.

Btw, were you a mod previously? Because how did you get a custom avatar?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
The fighting Eeveelution looks great!! Does it have a name? =D

And good lord, that green monster blobby alien is terrifying. Looks like the star of the next Hollyword horror blockbuster.

I'd love to see more~ :D

Nevermore

mostly lurking
willows tara: yeah, the fighting eon seems to be the favourite, it's my fav too ^^
and no, i was never a mod, i won a contest with that sprite and got it as my av as a prize, i can do much better no, that was ages ago, but i keep it just to be unique XD
fosterfossil: glad you liked them, but some usefull input would be nice.
tadashi: XD try reading, it's right underneath the sprite. lol, yeah, it's be great in a B movie. made of styrofoam.

more stuff:
here's two scratch pokemon and a fusion.
shelgon.png
fossil.png
swamtran.png

and another fake for you:
breakingwheel.png

Golden Arceus

The First
Amazing as always, Nevermore.. You're still an inspiration to me as a spriter after soo much
time.. Can't wait to see more..

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Nevermore said:
XD try reading, it's right underneath the sprite. lol, yeah, it's be great in a B movie. made of styrofoam.

Ah, I failed to notice~~~ said game-in-progress sounds scary XD;

Also, Bastiodon scratch looks fantastic. =D

Bert

Untitled
I am impressed.
Can I ask, did you make the pixel art from scratch or is it an existing artwork?

Douger

Veteran Spriter
Not much to say, you are obviously good considering the custom avatar you got there. :D
Great works, and make some flaws so I can fix them! lol

Nevermore

mostly lurking
golden arceus: thankyou ^^ and you won't have to wait long, i've got another eon in the works now.
tadashi: no scarier than a pokemon game XD it's not using the slug thing. that was just for fun.
bert: i made it from scratch. it was greyscale originally, but colour looked better ^^ why do you ask?
doger: lol, i'll try my best. hopefully you can pick some holes in my next eon XD

Bert

Untitled
Mostly because if it was an existing character, like let's say Godzilla, it'd be easier to scratch. However, since you made it up yourself, I guess you can disguise mistakes as "intended featuresq" :p.

Still impressive, though.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
NM- Oh I remeber that, a group of members won a custom avatar in a contest.
Anyway, nice scratch, they look exactly like the real one, Heatran looks a bit weird, who's he fused with?

There pretty good though.Keep it up ^^.