• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Acting like the director is owed an apology only if he appeases to the types of fans like you and not owed if he doesn't is seriously entitled behavior. You're not the one who gets to decide the choices made in the show.
Lmao that was meant to be a joke I may not see eye to eye with tomiyasu's decisions but i do respect the risks he took

Sham

The Guardian of War
It’s like a virus,
Amorona virus?
Meowscarada has slowly been making me consider what's my favorite Paldea starter and hope it gets to show its unique battle style often too
It’s pretty good as a starter as well and versatile. Even though Grass has a ton of weaknesses, its attack decent enough and speed is great. Running U-Turn on it and having moves like Flower Trick makes it based as heck.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Amorona virus?

It’s pretty good as a starter as well and versatile. Even though Grass has a ton of weaknesses, its attack decent enough and speed is great. Running U-Turn on it and having moves like Flower Trick makes it based as heck.
Just gave me flashbacks to your team beating mine.

DuskAstral

One thing makes me laugh.
Satoshi kept talking about wanting to become a Pokémon Master, and in this miniseries it's revealed that he doesn't even know what that is.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Ash-Lucario vs Latias should be the final battle in the show. Or Ash Lucario beating Mewtwo.
Ash Lucario wants to fight Arceus who has the legend plate!

Ash-Lucario?
We already got that. Aura is basically Ash-Lucario.
Ash and Lucario are literally in sync like Ash Greninja. In fact it’s the bond phenomenon with a more satisfying payoff.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Quick takeaways:

Blaziken, Infernape and Cinderace - Great

Lucario - Sucks.
You folks should invite to me battle some time.

After I'm done building my DLC team at least.

ShuckFam

The only satisfying way this ends for me is if the coma dream theory ends up being true in some way, probably watered down. Its the only one that makes sense to me now and explains the reset in BW and everything afterwards as Ash's brain deteriorating as it says in the theory itself.
The coma dream theory will probably happen with a twist. It won't be after the Spearow incident but rather, after the SS Anne sinking. I could see the end of Mezase showing Ash as an adult, being in a relationship with Serena. They have wedding photos in their house and a pet Fennekin. Just as you think the credits are about to roll and some people got the ending they wanted, a fog starts to fill the screen before it eventually goes black.

Ash wakes up in the hospital after 8 years on life support. He has a full beard. Nurse Joy tells him that Misty waited by his side for the entire 8 years and his eyes begin to glaze lovingly and Misty's are the same. Romance is simply implied. Ash mentions that he is happy to escape what felt like a nightmare. The only thing he truly misses from his dream is the Pokemon he 'caught'. The OS was the only saga that actually existed and everything else was a figment of Ash's imagination.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Yea after getting my *** handed to me a couple of times and having to plan a thorough counter but good game(s).

Sure.

The only satisfying way this ends for me is if the coma dream theory ends up being true in some way, probably watered down. Its the only one that makes sense to me now and explains the reset in BW and everything afterwards as Ash's brain deteriorating as it says in the theory itself.
Isn’t that the theory where people think the thunder nearly killed Ash and he never work up?

UnovaMaster

The coma dream theory will probably happen with a twist. It won't be after the Spearow incident but rather, after the SS Anne sinking. I could see the end of Mezase showing Ash as an adult, being in a relationship with Serena. They have wedding photos in their house and a pet Fennekin. Just as you think the credits are about to roll and some people got the ending they wanted, a fog starts to fill the screen before it eventually goes black.

Ash wakes up in the hospital after 8 years on life support. He has a full beard. Nurse Joy tells him that Misty waited by his side for the entire 8 years and his eyes begin to glaze lovingly and Misty's are the same. Romance is simply implied. Ash mentions that he is happy to escape what felt like a nightmare. The only thing he truly misses from his dream is the Pokemon he 'caught'. The OS was the only saga that actually existed and everything else was a figment of Ash's imagination.

One of the last 11 episodes SHOULD be an SS Anne homeage

All of Ash and his friends and Team Rocket get on the boat, sailing to where being a Pokemon Master finally is

Then the boat sinks (inescapably this time) and the only person not on it is Goh, who vows to honor all their memories in the new series

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Quick takeaways:

Blaziken, Infernape and Cinderace - Great

Lucario - Sucks.

You folks should invite to me battle some time.

Sounds like fun! Battled Sham a few times and it's been the most fun I've had with SV. Keep us posted.
Yea after getting my *** handed to me a couple of times and having to plan a thorough counter but good game(s).
The Gallade coming to clean up my team for revenge gave me Wally vibes. Definitely ggs. Got to play again some time soon especially with @Spider-Phoenix. Haven't had the time to plan out a team beyond my initial playthrough like you 2 but will figure something out.

ShuckFam

Sounds like fun! Battled Sham a few times and it's been the most fun I've had with SV. Keep us posted.

The Gallade coming to clean up my team for revenge gave me Wally vibes. Definitely ggs. Got to play again some time soon especially with @Spider-Phoenix. Haven't had the time to plan out a team beyond my initial playthrough like you 2 but will figure something out.
Are you guys doing 6vs6 or the 3vs3 rules on ranked?

I haven't played since December but I have an idea for a team that abuses evasion and acupressure for the latter when I get the time to make it. Some Japanese person inspired me after he trolled me with a minimizing Muk...

I have an idea like that for Toedscruel. Spore/acupressure spam...It should be good because there's no sleep clause. Another idea was to use a defensive Cryogonal, tera type electric so it doesn't have weaknesses and spam acid armor, recover, sheer cold and something else (maybe toxic?)...