• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Latias is a stand-in for the Pokemon audience

She follows Ash around, observes all his adventures, becomes attached to him
Goes home and complains on the Internet about what Ash isn't doing? /kidding

ShuckFam

Veedramon

I hope Ash finally settles the score with Ho oh at the end of this series.

I can't remember any real interaction between the 2 of them, despite Ho oh seemingly having this important connection with Ash

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I hope Ash finally settles the score with Ho oh at the end of this series.

I can't remember any real interaction between the 2 of them, despite Ho oh seemingly having this important connection with Ash
Is there a score to settle? Ho-oh has just flew over Ash a few times.

greninjamaster

This is the first time that they've replaced the protagonist. Yo-Kai Watch suffered once Nate left the series, and who knows what could happen. Ash Ketchum has basically become a pop culture icon.
That is one example. Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh have gone through so many seasons with brand new protagonists and in some cases have been better then the originsl.

The demographic that is meant to watch the show will watch the show because it's Pokemon. Simple as that.

STICKTOPIA

I’m curious to see how this Latias thing plays out