• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Certainly felt that way. I still suspect others will show up.
There's not much they can bring back. The rest all had major returns either in Journeys or in this series. The only exceptions are May and Max, and you guys know how unlikely it is for May to return in any significant capacity.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
There's not much they can bring back. The rest all had major returns either in Journeys or in this series. The only exceptions are May and Max, and you guys know how unlikely it is for May to return in any significant capacity.
Tracey could still pop up at Oak's Lab. But yeah, it's probably it.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Yea performative. If the art style stayed like that people would’ve been coming at Pokémon for “being stuck in the past” and “not updating their animation/art style skills”. Very nice work by Lukas as per usual but in a multiverse where they never changed it, most of these fans would be complaining. Maybe the current art style isn’t preferred but nobody (mostly) truly wants the OS art style to stay from OS-current.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I wonder how many more years will people complain about updated art styles.
People will still be complaining about art style changes long after the heat death of the universe.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Obviously, this is a joke. But are there really people that wanted Ash vs. Red? People know that Ash IS Red, right...?
He's based on Red, but he isn't Red. They both have a hell lot of differences, namely Red being a success far earlier than Ash and pretty much becoming a legend in the whole world (I guess Kanto is the center of the universe).

I'd put that comparison chart here, but it's a bit foul in language.
tbh it was disappointing that Masters baited us with that. Definitely won't happen in the animeverse, but it'd be nice to see as a Masters event
You didn't get the reference? DeNa went so far as to make a bait opening, which is very much in line with how the anime does it. Mad respect for that. They were just being consistent with Ash's inconsistency that even his episodes were riddled with inconsistencies, from the female trainer being so laughably pathetic next to him who has to do everything for her, to everyone singing him praises from one look alone (what is wrong with you, Lear, this isn't you).

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I understand why people are disappointed with the direction of this series but ultimately just seeing Ash, Brock, Misty, their Pokemon, and Team Rocket is enough for me. I'm just sad that it can't go on forever like this.