• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think May would have gotten closure if it was possible.
No she wouldn't. Clearly they want to go for an open ending, which probably extends to everyone. If they would have given May closure of circumstances were right, they would have given Dawn one as well
Heck they still could have given closure to May by literally having her told to be a top coordinator who won a grand festival by now or something. We don't need her voiced return necessarily especially knowing the circumstances

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
and having cameos of Bianca, Georgia and Stephan was everything.
One missed opportunity of Journeys was not having appearances of memorable reoccurring characters. Would've made the world feel more lived-in, as opposed to generic forests and cities. They didn't have to go full fan service - but a handful of them like Georgia, Casey, Barry, Conway, Duplica, etc.

Hell, there was a Pokemon Snap sequel released around the same time and they didn't bring back Todd Snap to shill the game!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So now that Ash's time as the MC is pretty close to being done, I find it really strange they never brought back Jigglypuff after its occasional appearances in SM. If the new series is in the same continuity as Ash's, maybe it'll appear for a gag with Scream Tail.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
So now that Ash's time as the MC is pretty close to being done, I find it really strange they never brought back Jigglypuff after its occasional appearances in SM. If the new series is in the same continuity as Ash's, maybe it'll appear for a gag with Scream Tail.
Ash helping Jigglypuff control her sing attack would've been a really nice episode and it would also provide conclusion for a recurring character

jjliang

Well, they didn't show Kate (although mentioned by Buster, she would most likely be a teenager attending college), The Brain, Sue Ellen, Fern, Prunella, the Tough Customers, Emily, the Tibble Twins, Alberto and Vicita, and (since Bud makes an appearance) Ladonna as adults in the final episode of Arthur. Why did Arthur end with some of the kids now as adults?

Ignition

Well, they didn't show Kate (although mentioned by Buster, she would most likely be a teenager attending college), The Brain, Sue Ellen, Fern, Prunella, the Tough Customers, Emily, the Tibble Twins, Alberto and Vicita, and (since Bud makes an appearance) Ladonna as adults in the final episode of Arthur. Why did Arthur end with some of the kids now as adults?
What

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

I assume the user is refering to that "Arthur" cartoon which also ran for a long while and got an ending recently (coincidently, by the same time Ash's departure was revealed)

Ignition

I assume the user is refering to that "Arthur" cartoon which also ran for a long while and got an ending recently (coincidently, by the same time Ash's departure was revealed)
Oh I got that. Arthur was one of my favorites growing up. Just confused on why they're asking that specific question.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
They made DW a cop lmao. Would be like Bonnie growing up to be an officer Jenny.
Well DW was always a snitch so her becoming a cop is a funny joke was Bonnie ever a snitch?

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Yea I just checked. The all look like a hot mess grown up after the time skip. Thank goodness were spared of that potential issue happening here because I don't trust these people.
Ash's son: "But Dad, what if I'm not ready to become a Pokemon trainer?"
Ash: "Samuel Kukui Ketchum, don't forget you're the son of a Pokemon Master."