• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
We saw Totodile, Donphan, Leavanny and Sceptile being featured in these episodes, I'm sure others will show up if these are.
Can we get Primeape rejoining him at the end?:)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Bro if Ash doesn't reunite with Pidgeot in this special so help me god lol. They put it on the poster so they better especially since they showed Butterfree coming back.
Maybe it happens, they showed Butterfree in this last episode so maybe they make it a thing that he reunites with the others as well.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Sad day for the Pokemon anime, with the possible confirmation that Ash is reaching the end of his journey after 25 years. To be fair, I was expecting the writers would have run out of ideas with where to take Ash's journey, after the biggest achievement of his career. The real question is how will the change of main protagonist be received among the general audience, because we're losing not only Ash but Pikachu as well. Will it be a successful experiment for the next generation of the anime, or not?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
And now we know why Misty never got a proper episode in JN. She was being saved for the final 11-episode leg.

Or at least I assume she's here for all 11. They deliberately styled the promo image with the very first one for the first series, so I assume she's back as a main character for this with Brock.

Litleonid

Oh wow! So this is truly the end for Ash. Journeys is over and we got 11 episodes to conclude Ash's story before we begin our adventure with the two bew characters. Its finally over. Gonna miss Ash though.

SatoSereFan224888

I really don’t get why Misty and Brock are in the poster. This mini-series is mainly focused on Ash.

wellwellwells

I dunno how to feel right now. It's gonna sound like the corniest thing to ever be corny in the history of corniness but Ash and Pikachu have been a big part of my childhood for years.

I'm essentially saying goodbye to that childhood with this upcoming special.
Yeah, same here. I’m gonna miss Ash, Pikachu and Rika’s voice acting, they have become a staple in my life at this point.
Will tune in for the new series though, hoping for the best.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Will this mini series give Team Rocket some justice and a proper sendout?