• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Probably nostalgia pandering given they were the first companions.

Hope they only get one or two episodes and that's it. Celebrate the show's whole story not just the first generation

Vichoo

So it means that even the directors themselves or Rica herself trolled us saying that Ash would stay longer? How sad, I think Ash didn't deserve to leave now.

By the way, if you're going to get those final 11 special episodes, it shouldn't just be Brock and Misty, THEY ALL MUST BE. I was very disappointed that they never gave him that party to celebrate his world championship

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You know what, if Ash is going to go out, I'm happy he's going out with a full little arc just about him and his two besties <3!!!! I hope this is a really fun love letter to the fans, and with the look of the poster and including every pokemon he has, it looks like it will be :).

IvanAipom93

I'll say "TOLD YOU!"
I feel so destroyed inside.

I didn't want to say goodbye to my childhood and adulthood and always hero. And... not this way, not with the JN ending.

I'm not ready in general. And I don't find this end to be the right end.

Goodbye Ash. Hope we'll see you again.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What the hell do directors play? I say this because they showed us Ash in Paldea and even with Lucario!!! Is it very confirmed that this may be the last we will see of Ash? Or will they troll us once again with their troll titles and we will see Ash in Paldea...
It's merely the last of his journey. They didn't say he couldn't be a minor character still.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
You know what, if Ash is going to go out, I'm happy he's going out with a full little arc just about him and his two besties <3!!!! I hope this is a really fun love letter to the fans, and with the look of the poster and including every pokemon he has, it looks like it will be :).
Yeah, it started with them. That won’t mean we won’t see Dawn. We’ll be lucky if May even says a word out of her mouth. I’m pumped to see how they’ll finally have the creative control to take Ash out of the status quo and give us a banger send off for him.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I won't be surprised if Ash gets a special guest appearance on Riko's and Roy's show

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I feel so destroyed inside.

I didn't want to say goodbye to my childhood and adulthood and always hero. And... not this way, not with the JN ending.

I'm not ready in general. And I don't find this end to be the right end.

Goodbye Ash. Hope we'll see you again.
You don't want to say goodbye to the character when he becomes the best in the world? when should you say goodbye? When he gets whooped by some random character? this was the best goodbye possible.

Last edited: