• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Guy100

Well as Fans continue to debate on the topic of whether or not Ash will catch Latias in episode 1 of the 11 part special, I will say that I'm almost 100% certain that Ash will catch a new Pokemon during this final chapter adventure to conclude his role as the anime's main protagonist.

I've mentioned before that Ash always gets a new Pokemon during a new adventure, I'm just wondering what Pokemon will the writers give to Ash as a farewell. I'm hoping it will be something special to remeber.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well as Fans continue to debate on the topic of whether or not Ash will catch Latias in episode 1 of the 11 part special, I will say that I'm almost 100% certain that Ash will catch a new Pokemon during this final chapter adventure to conclude his role as the anime's main protagonist.

I've mentioned before that Ash always gets a new Pokemon during a new adventure, I'm just wondering what Pokemon will the writers give to Ash as a farewell. I'm hoping it will be something special to remeber.
ye ngl, I actually also think they'll give at least one more capture for Ash before his sendoff as a main character.

UnovaMaster

Don't worry, I know what they are doing and I know what I said. We'll talk in a few years.

Yep, in a few years when the anime's ratings suddenly smash upwards because characters with fresh motives are there

Those TRio characters died the moment they got promoted in DP's last episode, that was their series finale

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Don't worry, I know what they are doing and I know what I said. We'll talk in a few years.
If new main characters will catch more than 15 pokemon and challenge gyms - it's going more getting popular, because that would be same way as we played pokemon games. More fans will kneel and kiss writers' boots because of that.

Don't drag here nonsense about killing anime.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Yep, in a few years when the anime's ratings suddenly smash upwards because characters with fresh motives are there

Those TRio characters died the moment they got promoted in DP's last episode, that was their series finale
I mean, they lasted longer than Goh, that's for sure.

World Turtle

I too sure. He might catch two or bunch of pokemon in special.

Going by the current promotional material they've discounted Raticate, Beedrill, and Seaking, but are counting Larvitar, Ambipom, and Solgaleo making it 57. Give him three to round things off at 60. They'll probably be Legendary/Mythical Pokemon he's met before.

If they did go for a "bunch" there is a question of how they'd do it exactly. Safari Zone Trip? Montage Sequence in the End Credits of the final episode as a last hurrah sort of thing? If they did do this I hope they looked back through the show's history and made a list of "befriended but not caught" Pokemon plus the "failed to capture" ones. Though I wouldn't complain if they threw in a few surprises (like a Toxel egg) and some Paldea Pokemon.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Going by the current promotional material they've discounted Raticate, Beedrill, and Seaking, but are counting Larvitar, Ambipom, and Solgaleo making it 57. Give him three to round things off at 60. They'll probably be Legendary/Mythical Pokemon he's met before.

If they did go for a "bunch" there is a question of how they'd do it exactly. Safari Zone Trip? Montage Sequence in the End Credits of the final episode as a last hurrah sort of thing? If they did do this I hope they looked back through the show's history and made a list of "befriended but not caught" Pokemon plus the "failed to capture" ones. Though I wouldn't complain if they threw in a few surprises (like a Toxel egg) and some Paldea Pokemon.
I would love see he's getting finally all 151 original pokemon + few from other gen before he leave.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Can this legally be considered an act of violence against Pokéshippers
Lmfao, I didn't really intend anything of the sorts. But hey, if they want to be butthurt and start seething then I have no problem with it being that.

But what I said is true, any kind of dubbing liberties that totally change something from the original, instead of merely localizing it, are non-canon.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
If Serena wasn't childhood friends and didn't have a crush on Ash, meaning the kiss wouldn't happen, would the shipping debates have gotten this bad?

Speed22

Have to agree with you there. I think AmourShipping died in episode 105. I could tell Serena had moved on from Ash, even at the end.
I hate your guts, but I'm starting to believe that too. Wouldn't surprise me if they did decide to retcon her crush, much like everything else about XY was. God I hate Journeys. It was a series made out of spite.

I'll just say if they had a second chance, they would handle Serena different.
Like have her not have a crush on Ash?
And yes it’s because of Serena’s crush and kiss that there are shipping wars

greninjamaster

I hate your guts, but I'm starting to believe that too. Wouldn't surprise me if they did decide to retcon her crush, much like everything else about XY was. God I hate Journeys. It was a series made out of spite.
My god what an awful thing to say, but again it's very much on par for amour fans.

It was a series made for CHILDREN and it was used to promote Gen 9.