• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Yeah. It is the fourth episode. I think nuzamaki90 is probably right (Originally, I thought it would be a Brock centric episode). But Gary returning in episode 4 and basically kicking off the main storyline after the reintroductions of Brock and Misty makes sense.

I wouldn't mind that. Though I wonder how it would impact the story

Gingertail24

Times have changed and based on how the pokemon anime has been fulfilling alot of fanservice of recently by making Ash the world champ, and allowing him to have a team of fan favorite pokemon ( Dragonite, Lucario and Gengar) in which he used to best a majority of the strongest trainers in the Pokemon World gives me more reason to hope for better things to come, especially since this is Ash's farewell as the main protagonist.

So far the anime has been on an amazing streak to appease fans so I dont see a reason why the anime would bother stop now. They can now legitimately do whatever they want with Ash. I wouldn't even be surprised if Ash caught both Lugia and Mewtwo at the finale of this mini-arc.

It seems pointless for why the staff should hold back when they've already made Ash the strongest trainer.
"Times has change"? I get your point but that's also the the time where they baited hard. Which your conveniently ignoring

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Since there wasn’t a more appropriate place i guess this thread will do.

I wasn’t super interested in the best of album but seeing the physical stuff is actually kinda tempting me now. I’m always a sucker for nicely designed physical copies.

Seems like they used the same montage pics from the ‘new’ op for the song list, and some cute pics on the lyrics(?) cards. They even have a cute singing serena, probably on doridori’s lyrics i guess.
I was going to get the limited version today... But it was sold out.

Just my luck... Just when I can budget to get it, out of print...

Better luck next time, I guess

Guy100

"Times has change"? I get your point but that's also the the time where they baited hard. Which your conveniently ignoring
I honestly see no reason for why the anime writers would bait fans, seeing how this adventure arc will conclude Ash's longevity as a main character and was, I'm assuming, mindfully put together to celebrate Ash's history and bring all fans together who loved the series.

If anything, the Pokemon anime does seem to value the time they've worked writing Ash's story, and do appreciate the fans support for watching the series. It seems fitting to reward dedicated fans with a good show of exciting things to come with this story, without having to be withdrawn due to the inconvenience of a constraint storyboard. They have much to gain then to lose.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
True. I kinda hope it is in episode 2 tbh
Probably unlikely, but I could see it. Both Gary and Misty debuted in the same episode (the first one of the series) and maybe they'd want to homage to that. Idk how it'd fit though.

Episode 4 after the gang is all assembled and setting in motion the rest of the series also makes a lot of sense.

FmY88pkX0AA3Yw7

Gary is in a forest setting, which is interesting if it's the Bearartic episode.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The Beartic episode being the Gary episode is actually a good idea
The first three episodes brings back the gang together, and then the story kickstarts into hyperdrive
The Beartic's dilemna may be where Gary comes along and uses his expertise to help solve the problem, and then pose Ash the Pokemon master conundrum and all

Eevee903

You are awesome!
The Beartic episode being the Gary episode is actually a good idea
The first three episodes brings back the gang together, and then the story kickstarts into hyperdrive
The Beartic's dilemna may be where Gary comes along and uses his expertise to help solve the problem, and then pose Ash the Pokemon master conundrum and all
Also a possibility, though I hope we get some kind of basic summary soon.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Um -.- I have been lurking here and reading a lot of the threads but nobody mentioned this deleted anipoke tweet???

Please tell me this is a good sign for XY fans ^_^ My friend says there is probably a clues in the tweet but English is not our primary language so it is not easy for us to find the secrets xD

Of course we can recognize the Greninja!

Brand new account posting a screenshot of an alleged deleted tweet.

Sounds legit.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
.-. I do not understand this hostilities? Because I am new member I should be treated with dismissive attitudes?

I feel bad I give this impressions.
Not hostile. Just...suspicious. That's all.