• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

UnovaMaster

Good thing I never got that Ash Ketchum and Pikachu tattoo on my body

That's the only way they'd ever be permanent

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Let's hope this goes out with a bang! Every region gets one episode! I hope lol. Plot points like Latias,Ash vs Alain,...some Sinnoh adventures...

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
About time, damn.

Looking forward to not finding out what a Pokemon Master is.

KukuiFanatic501

Well if you wanted to earn the petty reward, I’d say you earned it lmao
I don't particularly care about what overzealous geeks online will say.
And neither do I so I guess that’s one thing we can agree on at least.
I care about my personal enjoyment, Ash was boring for a while now, new protagonists give me the opportunity for a shake up. It's that simple.
Okay and like others I disagree with the sentiment he’s boring, that there isn’t more he couldn’t be doing when there is and that he’s an enjoyable character. Simple as that too.

Not here to change your view of Ash, but don’t sit here laughing at mine or others viewpoints that have concerns over this.
If fans whine about it because of their biases and desires not being met that is their problem, not mine.
Never suggested it was

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Let's hope this goes out with a bang! Every region gets one episode! I hope lol. Plot points like Latias,Ash vs Alain,...some Sinnoh adventures...
I actually forgot Ash had a connection with Latias until now lul

Observer

Mostly watching
I won't lie I have been having some very mixed feelings about the news, this is the second time this week I'm feeling like and the first was when Henry Cavill won't be playing Superman anymore.

I've been with this anime since season 1 and watched every single season without taking a break from the anime and I watched all of the movies. No regrets.

I'm going to watch all 11 episodes and when the final one airs, when the end credits show up on screen, and when message or image of Ash pop up, I will finally close the book or in this case manga on this part of my life with all the good memories I made with it.

SatoSereFan224888

ESPECIALLY if the rumors on Riko being Ashs daughter end up being true.
I don’t see any resemblance to Ash in Riko other than their hair color is black but a lot of people have black hair.

Pokeshipper_

I never thought Ash's journeys could end one day; I'm literally sad but happy at the same time to see Misty travelling with Ash again and also reuniting the iconic trio: Ash, Misty and Brock. Misty was there in the beginning, she's there in the ending.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
They dodge the question entirely, again, Ash continues journeying like he wants but it’s a “ride off into the sunset” thing where we won’t see it and instead go with the 2 new protagonists. Making it super anticlimactic.

it wouldn't be anti-climactic to me, because of how we don't know what the goal entails, I mean does Ash have to do things in all aspects? like being a coordinator which we know he's not good at, or a doctor like brock? Who would honestly trust ash with care on that level?

If a goal can't be defined, then can you really call that a goal? It honestly feels like more of an excuse at that point.

Anyway I respect your opinions dude...I was hoping to wake up today to the forum being calmer...it's only worse than yesterday, to the point where one wrong post might get a person attacked...

I don’t see any resemblance to Ash in Riko other than their hair color is black but a lot of people have black hair.

the hair clip she has is the same logo that's on Ash's OG hat...so there's that.

i'm gonna head back to the shadows before getting caught in the flames.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Wow. This feels unreal.
Hope we return to Ash in a future short series with more fun, exciting adventures from time to time.

Or at least future series, to have the same continuity so that he doesn't get forgotten.

Broseph08

Have a weird feeling but it'll be interesting to see a new start. I think this retroactively makes me like the final battle even more than I already did. Ending the 25 year anime with an epic clash between the two most iconic Pokemon in the series is as good as it gets for me. I'll enjoy these last 11 episodes of fanservice to wrap up all loose ends

Well it's finally happening. I honestly can't wait to see these final 11 episodes of Ash's journey. I'm interested in seeing what these two new character's we're gonna be following will be like. Even better, it's actually gotten me even more curious about the future of the anime. I wonder if we're gonna be sticking with these two new characters for just the Paldea region, and then they'll just keep swapping to new characters for each region, or if these will be our two that we follow for awhile.

Despite all of the flaws with the characterization and what not of Ash, it's been many years so I'm personally gonna miss him, but it's been a ride at least.

Niormon

She say that she is honored to Play character and saying satisfied but his Pokemon journey is not over and it will continue again
To be frank it doesn't matter what she says in the new upcoming anime there is no Ash maybe he comes back older to battle the new protag but his no longer MC its called "ash and pikachu's final" for a reason.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
To be frank it doesn't matter what she says in the new upcoming anime there is no Ash maybe he comes back older to battle the new protag but his no longer MC its called "ash and pikachu's final" for a reason
It doesn't matter but it has happened before with Tai-Chi of Digimon he coming back many times before