• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I was a child when I got into the AG anime. Now, I found out about Ash's journey from my office on campus as a professor.

Guy100

Well, I was supposedly told long ago that if Ash's story did end, he would have become a Pokemon Master. I hope these 11 special episodes allows fans that grew up watching this childhood fantasy to see his dream come true or else these 25 years have been a childhood wasteful investment to Pocket Money.

-My wish is that Ash meets both his father and grandfather
-Defeats Mewtwo in Battle
-Meets and Battles Ho-Oh or catch it (Not happen)
-Battle and catch more legendary Pokemon

I hope these 11 episodes wraps up his story nicely. Please, Please do not let the epilouge to the story be it was all just a child completing his pokemon video game, staring as Ash.

I hope its satisfying and rewarding to the fans that have watched Ash for 25 years. I will not be watching the new anime, as my investment to the anime was Watching the original 10 year old become the best. No need to relieve the same story over again.

Reactions: NPT

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I hope they actually do some character introspection for Ash here. I'm not expecting it since it's the pokemon anime, but it'd be a pretty interesting way to end his story, now that the battling side of it has ended

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Now i’m just wondering why the hell they just didn’t save butterfree reunion and the callback tittle for the first episode for this? Instead of wasting it on an overshadowed goodbye ep as a post credit still and a lackluster companion drama ep that wasn’t even the actual goodbye?

Zabilac

Oooh, that was AU Ash and Pikachu. I just thought they had Ash change back to his original outfit for the final episodes.

Sceptilee

Holy cow, can't believe I just saw this now!

Ash is finally leaving the show! And SCEPTILE is back!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually kinda made my peace with Ash's journey concluding even before this, despite the mixed reports we got inbetween. It's for the best because there's no way to go but downhill after he beat Leon. I suppose they could have had him join the Paldea Academy since Champion level trainers like Nemona are still students there but no one would really be at Leon's level.

Also could the Latias be the one from Pokémon Heroes? It would be really cool if that were so.

KukuiFanatic501

Oooh, that was AU Ash and Pikachu. I just thought they had Ash change back to his original outfit for the final episodes.
And something else this reminds me of

While Ash is gone from the main series as protagonist, what about the movies?

AU Ash from the movies has been the protagonist of the movies ever since the end of XY. Even the main series Ash has had nothing to do with them ever since.

Will they scrap AU Ash and Pikachu too or have them still star in the movies since their journey is still technically not over?

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
And something else this reminds me of

While Ash is gone from the main series as protagonist, what about the movies?

AU Ash from the movies has been the protagonist of the movies ever since the end of XY. Even the main series Ash has had nothing to do with them ever since.

Will they scrap AU Ash and Pikachu too or have them still star in the movies since their journey is still technically not over?
I think they want to end everything Ash related right now in general to have a fresh start.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I actually kinda made my peace with Ash's journey concluding even before this, despite the mixed reports we got inbetween. It's for the best because there's no way to go but downhill after he beat Leon. I suppose they could have had him join the Paldea Academy since Champion level trainers like Nemona are still students there but no one would really be at Leon's level.
With experimental web series like Twilight Wings and Poketoons it almost seems like TPC was preparing for this

Bendicion

Water Master
In addition to his former travelmates Kasumi and Takeshi, these episodes will also feature the Pokémon Satoshi formed strong bonds with and got in various regions, bringing even more excitement to this already thrilling and emotional adventure.
EVERYTHING IS COMING FULL CIRLCE NOW YESSS MISTY STANS WE WON WE ACTUALLY WON I CANT BELIEVE THIS BE HAPPENIN RIGHT NOW
f53eff8fd808bcb4c9fa03b317268be8c40c9a23.gifv

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I don't think we'll have much of Ash meeting with his past human companions (other than Brock and Misty) here, this seems more focused on all the Pokémon Ash has bonded and battled with, and everything they've achieved together.

Although I do really hope that we get to see or at least hear about Ash defending his Alola Champion title.