• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I don't think we'll have much of Ash meeting with his past human companions (other than Brock and Misty) here, this seems more focused on all the Pokémon Ash has bonded and battled with, and everything they've achieved together.

Although I do really hope that we get to see or at least hear about Ash defending his Alola Champion title.
Against Lillie

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Crazy prediction that won't happen but I'll make anyway in the negative chance it happens. Pikachu evolving in the last episode and for real staying with the pilachu village episode from S1 to lead them.

KukuiFanatic501

Crazy prediction that won't happen but I'll make anyway in the negative chance it happens. Pikachu evolving in the last episode and for real staying with the pilachu village episode from S1 to lead them.
I doubt the leaving part happens since Pikachu absolutely should stay til THE very last episode

But the evolution point may have something going for it, could be why Pikachu may not be involved at all with the next anime?

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Against Lillie
TBH, anime Lillie's character is different enough from her game counterpart that I could actually see her becoming more of a battler. Like, detractors of the Alola League like to mock her getting to the top 16, but even as an inexperienced trainer, she was smart enough to know how to use weather to her advantage.

Combine that with Lillie overall being one of the most popular human characters in the franchise, and I could definitely see her being allowed to eventually take the title from Ash.

AJ97

I don't think we'll have much of Ash meeting with his past human companions (other than Brock and Misty) here, this seems more focused on all the Pokémon Ash has bonded and battled with, and everything they've achieved together.

Although I do really hope that we get to see or at least hear about Ash defending his Alola Champion title.
The guy is literally the world Champion and has the Monarch title to defend; and you want to watch him defend his crummy Alolan League title lol?

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
The guy is literally the world Champion and has the Monarch title to defend; and you want to watch him defend his crummy Alolan League title lol?
Yes

Bendicion

Water Master
I hope to see Misty bonding with Togetic again and also I hope to see her Politoed, since the last time we saw Politoed was in the first of the Chronicle episodes dedicated to Misty. I want to see Ash bonding with Butterfree and Pidgeot again too!
YESSS!!!!!

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!

I wonder what's happening with this? Out of all things? TRio show is being developed ig for Netflix as part of PCU. So maybe Ash and Pikachu show will be there too? Maybe A&P will be part of PCU since they're gone. I already miss them...
I wonder if those projects got canceled like the second Detective Pikachu movie. I hope not though, a show based on Mystery Dungeon sounds lit!

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
And Team Rocket too!!!

NOOOOOOOO
Oak, Delia, Brock and Misty too. No point having them if Ash is gone
The best scenario is ash does various things, meets his old companions, and use his reserves.

Basically what JN should’ve been in 11 episodes lmao.
Bring his Alolan team back to Oaks too and Evolve all of them, no point keeping them in their current form. End it with a bang.
Bro if Ash doesn't reunite with Pidgeot in this special so help me god lol. They put it on the poster so they better especially since they showed Butterfree coming back.
I want Primeape too.
Holy ****! I guess I was right when I came up with an idea of Ash going to meet other trainers he never faced before in past regions now that he’s champion of the world while SV will focus on new heroes.
Don't be too happy yet, if the new hero flop hard, then there are chance the writer might have to bring Ash back
Sad day for the Pokemon anime, with the possible confirmation that Ash is reaching the end of his journey after 25 years. To be fair, I was expecting the writers would have run out of ideas with where to take Ash's journey, after the biggest achievement of his career. The real question is how will the change of main protagonist be received among the general audience, because we're losing not only Ash but Pikachu as well. Will it be a successful experiment for the next generation of the anime, or not?
i can see Ash and Pikachu returning if the MC flop hard and general audience rejects them
That’s probably an inevitably really. The only question is when and what role.
Probably if the MC flop hard and maybe time travel back to past and the new MC meet Ash if the new series is set in the future
So I believe Ash will get married at the end of this series. To who, well, we’ll have to wait and see in March.
You still haper that? Must be hard for you to get a spouse if you keep fantasy anime character getting married. What are you going to do if Ash still ends up single at the end of March, crying is it?
Could Misty's Psyduck evolve here?
Maybe, if Ash is leaving then everyone Mon should evolve too including Brock and maybe Tracy too.
Also confirms the TRio in Paldea bits as noncanon, no?
Maybe they could have visited the area for future TR stuff but Giovanni deemed enough and decided to call it a career with Trio retiring from TR into a normal jobs?
I hope to see Misty bonding with Togetic again and also I hope to see her Politoed, since the last time we saw Politoed was in the first of the Chronicle episodes dedicated to Misty. I want to see Ash bonding with Butterfree and Pidgeot again too!
Hoping that Togetic finally evolve to Togekiss too

Guy100

I just hope in these last 11 chapter episodes, there is a significant payoff; Ash fulfilling his dream.

Cause the possibility of finding out that the dream of Pokemon Master was never truly realistic in the anime will be almost as disappointing as a childhood disappointment from finding out that Santa Claus was never real.

With that said, I hope Ash catches new pokemon during this 11 episode special.

Last edited: