• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

mockingjay

swift and lol
Who the **** cares what being a Pokémon Master is about.

We are saying goodbye to Ash and Pikachu who have graced our screens for over 25 years. It’s saying goodbye to a best friend who we knew we could always reach out to for new content and adventures. I will be crying, we all will be. So sad. I’m still trying to process this news.

And this is coming from someone who comes out of inactivity every 3-4 years asking is the anime so **** and when we’ll retire Ash.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Things I want in these episodes.

Misty to have a reunion with Togetic and end up with a Togekiss
Misty and Brock to get new outfits from the games.
Dawn to evolve Quilava and have a Belleosom on her team too. Give her an updated outfit too maybe Summer style or Cyber style.
Misty and Dawn become good friends
See Dawn become top coordinator
Have Ash bring all his Pokémon to Oak’s lab, including released Pokémon.
Have Brock evolve Marshtomp, but keep Croagunk and Blissey as his new mains.
Have Tracey interact with people
Give TR a good send off where they become rich for a good reason, and they leave Team Rocket.
Have one final party in Pallet town where all of his friends come to Pallet.
Conclude, with Dawn as a top coordinator but going off on travels with Chloe to teach her to become a coordinator. Misty decides to train for a role as an Elite Four under Lorelei. Brock opens up a hospital as chief of medicine. Ash and Pikachu set off on a new adventure, vowing to continue to always travel and see the world.

Things I want in these episodes.

Misty to have a reunion with Togetic and end up with a Togekiss
Misty and Brock to get new outfits from the games.
Dawn to evolve Quilava and have a Belleosom on her team too. Give her an updated outfit too maybe Summer style or Cyber style.
Misty and Dawn become good friends
See Dawn become top coordinator
Have Ash bring all his Pokémon to Oak’s lab, including released Pokémon.
Have Brock evolve Marshtomp, but keep Croagunk and Blissey as his new mains.
Have Tracey interact with people
Give TR a good send off where they become rich for a good reason, and they leave Team Rocket.
Have one final party in Pallet town where all of his friends come to Pallet.
Conclude, with Dawn as a top coordinator but going off on travels with Chloe to teach her to become a coordinator. Misty decides to train for a role as an Elite Four under Lorelei. Brock opens up a hospital as chief of medicine. Ash and Pikachu set off on a new adventure, vowing to continue to always travel and see the world.
When you say it like that, 11 episodes does seem a bit short.

Nodame

Misty <3
Can’t wait to see queen Misty again, hopefully she appears in all 11 episodes. I would love to see her progress in her goal and I really want her to become an Elite 4 member like she was originally supposed to be in the beta of Gold and Silver. It would also be nice to see Misty with a revamped team and new outfits.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
ngl, during these 11 eps, if they really want to give Ash’s reserves a proper sendoff, evolve every unevolved mon (I guess maybe barring Bulba and Rowlet) all the way. Offscreen or not. Considering we’re never seeing them for a long time, better off just doing it now than never.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Brock and Bonnie fighting over the same girl would be hilarious and I'll be very sad if it doesn't happen.
I want to see Bonnie helping Brock propose. That would be hilarious.

BlueDragonfangirl

I want to see Bonnie helping Brock propose. That would be hilarious.
I want to see Misty and Serena interact, thr fandom would explode.

SatoSereFan224888

Well at least Ash is going out on top. Recently in the NFL we’ve seen Peyton Manning be part of the winning team in Super Bowl 50 although his skills had declined by that point but at least he retired by winning the championship game. Ash goes out on top after becoming the Pokemon world champion.

BlueDragonfangirl

Why do people assume Misty wouldn’t get along with Serena? Her crush hasn’t been a thing since AG. If anything she’d be supportive of serena like how sakura was to hinata.
I don’t even think it was a thing back in AG and i want it to happen for the fandom’s reactions.

SatoSereFan224888

Now I believe the mini series will run for 11 straight weeks without any breaks. That means the final episode will air on March 24. If the new anime is set to debut in April, I assume it will start on April 7. I’m guessing on March 31, there could be something hosted by Rica where she shares her memories and also have something like Ash’s top 10 greatest moments. At the end of the special, they’ll show a sneak leak of the new anime. I think this makes a ton of sense, don’t you agree?

greninjamaster

Ah yes, out of which only one girl has expressed the desire to be with him (as of JN).
Damn someone doesn’t remember the OG or the second movie but hey whatever floats your boat.

Anyways can we not do stupid pointless debates in this thread thanks.