• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’m gonna be sipping juice and eating popcorn every single episode Friday morning. Anyway I’m glad our tom boyish mermaid is finally coming back.

Tomiyasu has chosen violence with almost every single cameo

• Giving a hated character an “undeserved boost”
  • Lillie receiving “favoritism” by having the absolutely best episode and the animation to match it.
  • Serena, well we all know about this one
And finally Misty now. Even Goh catching all of these legendaries (which I honestly don’t care about) is violence. Just chaos all around this series. The anger and seething around this series has been more entertaining than the show itself.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
A week in-universe time.

While Ash hasn't become 11 yet, all discussions are on until then.
And even then she was given four episodes in SM, had a flashback in BW, Misty's lure was in DP referenced, had five episodes in AG including a still shot watching the Hoenn league and now has two still shots and soon 10 episodes. She's been referenced the most so the writers obviously haven't forgotten this girl exists. If they play their cards right and she appears in all of the next 10 episodes then she will have 19 episodes under her belt just barely reaching Dawn after the Masters Tournament.

Having her get over Ash and having Wallace screw them into having a 30 second reunion. Now that’s bait!

Sayho1234

Maybe the Pokemon universe is some sort of magical universe and that's why Ash has been 10 years old for 25 years. In fiction with magical elements there's often some sort of magical pocket-dimension, or room, etc. where time flows differently from the real world. 5 minutes in a magical dimension where you're still the same age could've been 50 years in the real world of that fictional universe. So maybe that sort of explains why Ash is still 10 years old, and all of the illogical, soft reboot things that don't make sense at all. It kind of reminds me of that Xena "A wizard did it" joke from an episode of The Simpsons.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Having her get over Ash and having Wallace screw them into having a 30 second reunion. Now that’s bait!
It’s unclear whether she got over her feelings for Ash but Wallace stopped Ash from overshadowing her role to support Koharu and clearly his influence is strong in Serena. Her character doesn’t revolve around him. It was a nice episode. And it’s funny that Ash still didn’t recognize Serena until she said his name. That will never not be funny lol.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It’s unclear whether she got over her feelings for Ash but Wallace stopped Ash from overshadowing her role to support Koharu and clearly his influence is strong in Serena. Her character doesn’t revolve around him. It was a nice episode. And it’s funny that Ash still didn’t recognize Serena until she said his name. That will never not be funny lol.
To be fair, people who're mad (or extremely happy) over this tend to have an overblown reaction. Like, aside from her hair color, how are you supposed to recognize Serena from her last appearance? Her hairstyle, outfit etc have all changed drastically.

Speed22

I’m gonna be sipping juice and eating popcorn every single episode Friday morning. Anyway I’m glad our tom boyish mermaid is finally coming back.

Tomiyasu has chosen violence with almost every single cameo

• Giving a hated character an “undeserved boost”
  • Lillie receiving “favoritism” by having the absolutely best episode and the animation to match it.
And finally Misty now. Even Goh catching all of these legendaries (which I honestly don’t care about) is violence. Just chaos all around this series. The anger and seething around this series has been more entertaining than the show itself.
When you put it that way, suddenly the idea that all Tomiyasu wanted to do was troll and agitate the viewer base isn't so far-fetched. Seriously, I find Lillie's episode to be one of if not the worst episode, because it is so self-indulgent and self-congratulatory at the expense of literally everything else. The more I think about JN105, the more I hate it because it opened a can of worms that is just too big. Iris was just meh all around, I don't feel strongly one way or the other.

Edit: Nice bit of Passive Aggressiveness @RafaSceptile

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
That was funny tbf, the way wallace was stopping ash for going to watch chloe's showcase was hilarious.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281