• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Blood Red

【推しの子】
And to those who say that Veronica’s voice was a bit grating at times, I think that was the point when Ash was a little shít back then.
Eh, not really. I found her voice grating because of her voice itself. Even at Ash's worst, Rica's voice hasn't make me cringe quite like that.

Anyway, we've run the gamut of incredibly off-topic posts here; from shipcope to dub VAs. How about we talk about the 11 episodes sometimes too?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Volt Tackle won’t come back unless it replaces Quick Attack since it’s too similar to Quick Attack.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Why the **** does it matter who travelled with him first or second? I can’t believe grown ass adults are having these conversations….

To be fair, I can't believe us grown ass adults are having conversations about a kids show in general...

The OG Ash actress agrees Serena is mid, love to see it. :cool:

Ash's journey is coming to an end, and the hottest topic is.......which chick he scores to make Rico.

Pokeshipper_

Why Misty and Brock are not inserted in the summary of the first episode of the new mini serie? I hope they're a surprise in the first episode and not they're added in the next episodes, like the 2nd or the 3rd one.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Pikachu's flagship move is still Thunderbolt (as always) while his nuke move back in the older gens was Thunder.

Worth pointing out Ash's Pikachu has Thunder on Pokémon Masters.

Kameinu

Arooo!
It’s hilarious to read all this in hindsight, having been in these forums since I was a little kid in the early 2000’s. How shipping wars have expanded only to be the same as back then only scaled to 100 and having 3 different generations of people arguing now.

I just want fun dynamics with Brock and Misty and whatever other companions and Pokemon might show up.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It’s hilarious to read all this in hindsight, having been in these forums since I was a little kid in the early 2000’s. How shipping wars have expanded only to be the same as back then only scaled to 100 and having 3 different generations of people arguing now.

I just want fun dynamics with Brock and Misty and whatever other companions and Pokemon might show up.
Shipping never ends man, you should just be glad we don't have Gens 7 and 8 as 'serious' contenders too.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Can't really speak for the early 2000's but shipping wars is just unhinged in general because they're bond to bait any of the current Pokegirls that's in the series currently. And he's never explicitly claim to like anybody besides a character of the day.