• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
My god what an awful thing to say, but again it's very much on par for amour fans.

It was a series made for CHILDREN and it was used to promote Gen 9.
Did a horrible job, not a single gen 9 mon or character was shown smh

Speed22

My god what an awful thing to say, but again it's very much on par for amour fans.

It was a series made for CHILDREN and it was used to promote Gen 9.
8 you mean? It wasn't even good at that, it was mostly set in Kanto. I know you love getting into it with people who like XY and Amour, but how about you look at your own favourite series first? It's almost always been made for kids to promote the current Pokémon generation, if they wanted it to stay that way, they shouldn't have done the stuff they did in XY to begin with, because now you're left with a bunch of unsatisfied fans, and you can either do a little thing to help keep them happy, you ignore them, or do stuff that's liable to agitate them more. So my response is this: Get out.

And no, I'm not going to insult SatoSere further, as much as I'd like to.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
As much as I'm an advocate to free speech rights and expression of opinion, some people here have shown that they don't deserve any of that, especially if they have a screw or two loose.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I hope this series will have a proper ending song like Type: Wild.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Have we gotten new info? I’m hoping with Misty and Brock traveling with Ash, that means Misty will surpass Dawn’s long standing record of meeting almost every traveling companion. :)

And I’m gonna assume his Happiny evolved into a Chansey. We might get our double combo of Croagunk jabbing him on his side and Misty pulling his ear the moment Brock sets his eyes on a pretty lady!

Have we gotten new info? I’m hoping with Misty and Brock traveling with Ash, that means Misty will surpass Dawn’s long standing record of meeting almost every traveling companion. :)
I just hope Misty is at least 5 episodes, of course I hate/dislike pokeshipping but she is my favorite character in all anime. I'm very excited but I need to see how everything will be treated first.

Pokeshipper_

And I’m gonna assume his Happiny evolved into a Chansey. We might get our double combo of Croagunk jabbing him on his side and Misty pulling his ear the moment Brock sets his eyes on a pretty lady!
I hope so, but his Happiny is a Blissey now

DannyDiglett

Wouldn't it be nice if Misty's Psyduck finally evolves into Golduck? It could be a reference to EP091 (Bye Bye Psyduck) where Misty mistakenly thought that the newly evolved Golduck was hers. I mean it's the last series of these characters after all.

Last edited: