• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
It is fitting that Ash's story will end with his companions from the best saga, the Kanto saga, by his side. If we could get even a fraction of the joy, sadness and laughter the original series produced, we're in for a h**l of a ride.

While it has a small minority of detractors (usually for hipsterish reasons), the hype for the original saga is justified. Sure, it attracted casual viewers, but even the real connoisseurs of the franchise regard the OS as the holy grail of the series. If you want to talk about something being 'overrated' or 'for casuals', look at the Persona Franchise (particularly the God-awful 5). It pales in comparison to SMT...
Well, I bet you're not a real SMT fan either, do you even appreciate a TRUE DUNGEON CRAWLER

zire4a6tyv771.jpg

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Yall are talking about something that doesn't concern Pokémon and no one tells them to go to another thread , but you mention something about Shipping that DOES have to do with Pokémon and people like @Tabasco Boshi and @PsychoLogical lose their minds lmao
And I think it's perfectly understandable, the only ship I'm down with is the Titanic

Rune Knight

Since this miniseries is set to feature all of Ash's pokémon, what last minute team changes would you perhaps like to see happen?

Although the odds are slim since it will only be eleven episodes, I don't think that it is totally impossible.

With that said, I would like to see him evolve his Primeape into an Annihilape as part of Gen IX promotion.

DannyDiglett

Since this miniseries is set to feature all of Ash's pokémon, what last minute team changes would you perhaps like to see happen?

Although the odds are slim since it will only be eleven episodes, I don't think that it is totally impossible.

With that said, I would like to see him evolve his Primeape into an Annihilape as part of Gen IX promotion.
Yeah I would like to see that too!

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Do you think that this period from January to April 2023 is going to be the most important in the history of the fandom/anime?
The anime and its fandom? Sure.
The fandom as a whole? Probably not, most people who play the games/tcg haven't watched a single episode of this show in years.
Yall are talking about something that doesn't concern Pokémon and no one tells them to go to another thread , but you mention something about Shipping that DOES have to do with Pokémon and people like @Tabasco Boshi and @PsychoLogical lose their minds lmao
These people are memeing. The ship talk, however, went past that threshold ages ago and should've moved to the shipping section long ago.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I'm wondering what the ratings for these final 11 episodes will be like, not only in Japan but in the rest of the world as well. The ratings for the animé may not be anywhere close to what they were back in its heyday but Ash is an iconic figure for the franchise and his accomplishments have made it into the news on a number of mainstream new outlets. Him retiring from the series will be a big milestone so I could see a ratings bump from people to see just how his saga ends after going on for 25 years.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I'm wondering what the ratings for these final 11 episodes will be like, not only in Japan but in the rest of the world as well. The ratings for the animé may not be anywhere close to what they were back in its heyday but Ash is an iconic figure for the franchise and his accomplishments have made it into the news on a number of mainstream new outlets. Him retiring from the series will be a big milestone so I could see a ratings bump from people to see just how his saga ends after going on for 25 years.
The ratings and viewership would be higher if they changed that artstyle. Brock and Misty can use their old clothes for nostalgia, but the artstyle is where they draw the line.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It's actually nice to think we are at the point in which One Piece will be in few years. As we still don't know what neither One Piece and Pokemon Master are.

I'm really curious how the anime will handle it not to de-hype the Pokemon Master title.