• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The only thing in this shot that looks like classic Ash is the hair. The rest of his face looks nothing like Ash. If anything, it looks like some 'bishonen' from a 90s shoujo series.

That being said, it still looks better than SM Ash.
I thought he kinda looked like Goro from Major lol
latest

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Just give me my Dawn joins the OG trio episode!
I want Dawn to come to Kanto finally! I want her to meet Bulbasaur!
I want to see her slot into the OG trio group, Dawn and Misty interacting is something I wanted since DP began, that tease in the Buizel capture episode needs its closure!

Bendicion

Water Master
I want to see her slot into the OG trio group, Dawn and Misty interacting is something I wanted since DP began, that tease in the Buizel capture episode needs its closure!
Yeah I know how much you want them to meet. I'm obsessed too and really really hoping that they meet. I've been wanting this too since the Buizel capture ep. I've been waiting for this moment for so long now...

66fc82ecfba8bc332fe4a8dc8bafe5984c342203.gifv

BlueDragonfangirl

And I want Serena to return and to meet Misty and have an episode with Ash and not just a dam 15 second encounter.