• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

UnovaMaster

Absolute
gigachad-chad.gif

energy.

Panky, stop using images of my likeness on here

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I know the episode itself could be considered foreshadowing, but, when the official twitter says...

Ninja'd.

Anyway, even if Ash actually catch latias or it becomes a recurring 'mon with a problem who won't join the team, I hope he can catch something (non legendary) he hadn't yet.
Oh hey potential foreshadowing for once? Might explain the weird ending scene of the ep :>

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
actual potential foreshadowing? lmao :>
I kind of hope they make it a game. Have her mostly be either invisible and not tell you ( maybe things will fall over unexpectedly, or she'll help while not being visible for instance ), or be in a disguised human form but have subtle hints that she is there somewhere.

I wouldn't use the same human form too much though, as that'd make it obvious.

She doesn't have to appear in every episode either.

It's up to us to determine which character she's posing as! Anyway, we'll see.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Also I just wanna add that I think bringing back the OG preview OST is phenomenal fanservice. The production team are really hitting it out of the park right now.

I hope they bring back Ash’s “yaru ze” verbal tic just one more time, at least for the previews like they used to.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Also I just wanna add that I think bringing back the OG preview OST is phenomenal fanservice. The production team are really hitting it out of the park right now.

I hope they bring back Ash’s “yaru ze” verbal tic just one more time, at least for the previews like they used to.
Now if only they can bring back all the other original bgm instead of the ones they used in the first episode.

Master Pikachu 11

The only reason why I don't believe we'll see Larvitar is despite them remembering it in Sun and Moon what are the chances it appears. 50/50.

The reason why I'm putting Ash's Solgaleo above Larvitar in terms of appearance is because of the Alola group need a way to get to Pallet Town. I'm interested to see what happens with Rowlet in this upcoming episode which could put a pin in that theory but hope you get my point. With Larvitar/Tyranitar it could appear in the Beartic episode because if it's in the mountains because they could easily pull it off that way.
They said at the beginning of this series that we should expect to see all of the Pokémon that Ash has had, so I’m expecting that we will see both Larvitar and Pidgeot in this series, in other words every Pokémon that appears on the poster should appear

UnovaMaster

They said at the beginning of this series that we should expect to see all of the Pokémon that Ash has had, so I’m expecting that we will see both Larvitar and Pidgeot in this series, in other words every Pokémon that appears on the poster should appear

and then those Pokemon reunions are saved for Butterfree-like montage parts in episode 11