• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

BlueDragonfangirl

I want a Giselle episode, a Snowy evolving into Ninetails episode and Lillie defeating Ash in it, and episodes where Pidgeot, Primeape, and Butterfree return again.
Yah, I want one too. I want an episode with her having feelings this time and him turning her down and accidently insulting her in the process.

Though, I also want an episode with Ash beating clone Ash too, revenge.
Still hoping we get a real storyline for this soon.
That's why I'm confused when fans keep calling episodes filler, we don't exactly have gyms or Ash in an actual goal here to say other wise.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That's why I'm confused when fans keep calling episodes filler, we don't exactly have gyms or Ash in an actual goal here to say other wise.
It's just the aimlessness of the series and the vibe of how the episode plots seem like, with them seeming like generic PotD stuff but with reserves and companions being there. With the title and summary of episode 1 I was hoping this would directly tackle the repetitive nature of the whole anime, but really doesn't seem like it so far

Morax

King of heroes
It's just the aimlessness of the series and the vibe of how the episode plots seem like, with them seeming like generic PotD stuff but with reserves and companions being there. With the title and summary of episode 1 I was hoping this would directly tackle the repetitive nature of the whole anime, but really doesn't seem like it so far
“But pointless one-off episodes with Ash and the gang doing inconsequential sh!t is the essence of pokemon! You guys want this to be One Piece and Naruto soo hard!!!”

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I'm kinda disappointed with the OP not feeling like it had substantial changes (yes, I do know that the clips changed but given how off-rhythm they were, they're not good additions) and the ED still being the copy-pasted 151.

Can't wait for the digital era clips and Type:Wild (if it does happen).

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
The real Pokemon Master was the experiences and bonds we had along the way....

Jibanyan

I'm glad they are showing Galar mons that got neglected. Can we get Toxtricity next? Give it to one of the girls

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
My one criticism so far is that Team Rocket seem to be limited to just Meowth and Wobuffet. Would’ve been cool to see Team Rocket’s old Pokémon being used, but who knows maybe we’ll see them in later episodes?
Agreed.

It feels like a no-brainer to let Team Rocket use some of their old Pokemon, so it's weird they're just being completely ignored here.