• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Seems some people don't actually watch the show they criticize. How shocking.
Hopefully all the charizards in this series will be destroyed :mad:
The Blaziken pfp makes this so much funnier.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Ash's Charizard better have a battle bond form in this series or I'll riot
Cricket? Is that you?

JN hypebait is nowhere as bad as "Ash and Serena's date" or "Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Battle!!"
The first one was technically true, from a certain point of view (you could technically call it a date…it would just be a very bad one) and the second one was the fan base trolling themselves hard.

The second to last episode of Supernatural when a specific ship at least from one side was confirmed canon. That broke the internet. Y'all are like a tiny blimp on a radar compared to that coverage and reaction.
What was that about tailored trends on social media?

I thought Supernatural was cancelled years ago. But then again, TIL that the CW hasn’t died yet…

You know what really broke the Internet? Code Red, Melissa and various other self-propogating malware in the early 2000.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Do you guys think that dawn and gary has the potential to appear in episode 5 since Squirtle and first stage water starter?

Spyro39

I said it before ill say it again If amour does become canon in MPM I want every amourshipper XY shill(including me) should make a ****ing 10-page apology letter to the writers especially tomiyasu
Acting like the director is owed an apology only if he appeases to the types of fans like you and not owed if he doesn't is seriously entitled behavior. You're not the one who gets to decide the choices made in the show.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Speaking of starters, Meowscarada’s popularity (Sprigatito gang gang) has me hopeful Riko will have a fully evolved starter and by proxy be battling often
Meowscarada has slowly been making me consider what's my favorite Paldea starter and hope it gets to show its unique battle style often too