• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Kind of related...

The big CD box with (nearly) all OPs and EDs were released. Including digitally.

The much antecipated Be An Arrow 2013 is indeed on it...

But it's the TV-size version.

Yup, we never had a full version of the theme because... It simply doesn't exist.

That gives me flashbacks of an opening of Mega Man NT Warrior (Rockman.exe) called "Futatsu no Mirai" which only exists as a TV-size. For Be an Arrow, we at least have the standard version in full size so that might be more consolation than EXE fans have, I guess.

Anyway, I listened to the new version of Aim to be a Pokémon Master. Not bad. I assume the sounds being made alongside Pikachu is Ash's other mons (thus justifying the "with my friends moniker")

Not regret getting the limited version with the BD though. As much as I detest the minisseries so far, I'm glad supporting the artists who made the parts and characters of the show I do like.

(by the way, the iTunes Japan version is... Surprisingly cheap. Like roughly 1800 yen for 78 tracks is quite a bargain. I've spent way more getting the individual tracks over the years in the same place lol)
aww, Be An Arrow 2013 is awesome, too bad it didn't get a full version. Kinda weird since other updated OPs like Mega V and 1,2,3's many renditions did get full versions. As for the new AtbaPM....I'll still say what I said at first, that it's like Type Wild 2019 where it's good, but all the extra stuff feels like too much so I don't like it as much as the original

ShadowForce720

I have no investment in seeing any ships resolved. All I care about is seeing Primeape, Pidgeot, and Larvitar again. I’d like to see all of Ash’s Pokémon together for a final scene group shot like they did at the end of BW.
Honestly I could see them doing a a group shot that features Ash with all of his Pokémon and companions alongside some other important characters.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Star Wars really wasn't. George Lucas was done with Star Wars after Revenge of the Sith, although he did consider the idea of a sequel trilogy. It wasn't until after Disney acquired the franchise that it did become an epic 9 movie saga.
The idea of a 9 episode saga has been around since the 1970s.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The idea of a 9 episode saga has been around since the 1970s.
Although it was never planned out that way. Star Wars has always been a very poorly thought out franchise, and for a time there was only going to be 1 or 2 movies. After it became massively successful there became a plan for more movies, but George Lucas got burned out and retired from the franchise after ROTS. Only after Disney bought out the franchise did it become a massive nine movie saga.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Yeah "Be an Arrow" was one of the best openings. BW had a theme of openings of stuff like "Have faith you can do this!" and embracing the unknown despite being scared, idk what Summerly Slope was about. It's sad the N version was never released but there are like full length edits on YT. Sad the opening signified that BW2 will now be the canon from that point on and we'd never get the original TP episodes.

Nothing against the idea of Pokemon having 11 episodes but... will they finally answer what is a "Pokemon Master" and Ash's dad?

Based that Pokemon made Leon brown. I actually didn't know there was a surprisingly large population there in the UK.
I do not think this is based. I did exchange programme for the UK and it is less than 10% brown. I am originally from Zimbabwe and while it would not annoy me I would find it strange if Zimbabwe Pokemon region had white champion because it alienate majority populace...

This is just gamefreak bowing to wokeness that exist in nearly all western medias!

Sorry for my English!

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I do not think this is based. I did exchange programme for the UK and it is less than 10% brown. I am originally from Zimbabwe and while it would not annoy me I would find it strange if Zimbabwe Pokemon region had white champion because it alienate majority populace...

This is just gamefreak bowing to wokeness that exist in nearly all western medias!

Sorry for my English!
Unironically saying wokeness in 2023

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Nothing against the idea of Pokemon having 11 episodes but... will they finally answer what is a "Pokemon Master" and Ash's dad?
Well the name of the series is "Aim to be a Master" so I would hope they answer what a Pokemon Master is
It's probably gonna be something disappointing like "being a master is understanding pokemon's feelings and bonding with them!"