• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Sham

The Guardian of War
Sorry but Raihan >= Nessa >>>> Leon
Adding on to this from the SV games, Geeta has a pretty good design.

How-to-beat-Top-Champion-Geeta-in-Pokémon-Scarlet-and-Violet-3.jpg

I was originally turned off from the original sprite but her in game model looks nice. Very dignified and intimating. Hopefully due her status in the games as Diantha 2.0, it doesn't bleed into the anime and we get an intimidating female Champion.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

I was originally turned off from the original sprite but her in game model looks nice. Very dignified and intimating. Hopefully due her status in the games as Diantha 2.0, it doesn't bleed into the anime and we get an intimidating female Champion.
She's gonna obliterate Riko in the first half until Geeta uses Spikes on Riko's last two Flying-type Pokemon still standing (no, she won't try to smash them down into the spikes).

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

make her an antagonist in the SV DLC :d

UnovaMaster

Well pretty obvious the last episode is a party at Oak's lab, sadly I think some of the reserves are gonna be snubbed of being in the adventures and just party guests at the place they never leave

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well pretty obvious the last episode is a party at Oak's lab, sadly I think some of the reserves are gonna be snubbed of being in the adventures and just party guests at the place they never leave
Unless they officially have Ash turn 11 I can't see that happening.

DuskAstral

Well pretty obvious the last episode is a party at Oak's lab,
I doubt it.
First of all, I don't see any reason why it should happen.
Secondly, you'd have to bring too many VAs into the recording studio, and somehow I don't think the developers want to pay them all.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days

Pokeshipper_

Wouldn’t they have to pay royalties anyway?
I don't know about it, depends on their contracts... and since Rica, for example, didn't have royalties paid for the use of her voice in the Pokémon opening in the future or in other medias or projects, I don't know about the other voice actors for some lines in Pokémon cameos

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I doubt it.
First of all, I don't see any reason why it should happen.
Secondly, you'd have to bring too many VAs into the recording studio, and somehow I don't think the developers want to pay them all.
Party doesn't have to mean all the companions. Could very well be Oak + Delia + Tracey + Gary + Mimey + Ash's old Pokemon.

sadly I think some of the reserves are gonna be snubbed of being in the adventures and just party guests at the place they never leave
Yeah I have a feeling Muk and Tauros are going to get that treatment. I wonder if that'll extend to Torterra, Kingler, Glalie, etc.

Couldn't they at least shaft Unfezant, Boldore, Palpitoad if they really needed someone to take the hit? Lol

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Party doesn't have to mean all the companions. Could very well be Oak + Delia + Tracey + Gary + Mimey + Ash's old Pokemon.

Yeah I have a feeling Muk and Tauros are going to get that treatment. I wonder if that'll extend to Torterra, Kingler, Glalie, etc.

Couldn't they at least shaft Unfezant, Boldore, Palpitoad if they really needed someone to take the hit? Lol
I get the feeling all of the starters Ash owns are gonna show up in this series