• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 11 episode series, "Pocket Monsters: Mezase Pokemon Master", starts January 13th 2023

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

jjliang

Why didn't the rest of Ash's traveling companions besides Misty, Brock, and Tracey get written out the same way as like the rest of the kids from Arthur (besides Arthur himself, DW, Buster, Francine, Muffy, Binky, and George), by being shown as adults in the final episode? At least according to Buster, Kate would now be a teenager attending college with Buster acting as her teacher.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Why didn't the rest of Ash's traveling companions besides Misty, Brock, and Tracey get written out the same way as like the rest of the kids from Arthur (besides Arthur himself, DW, Buster, Francine, Muffy, Binky, and George), by being shown as adults in the final episode? At least according to Buster, Kate would now be a teenager attending college with Buster acting as her teacher.
Because they couldn't be bothered, and we'll likely never see any of them again part from Ash and Team Rocket(Who deserved to retire.... -_- )
Iris and possibly Cilan might get lucky if we get BW remakes but that's not a guarantee

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
You mean Ash doesn't age but everyone else does?

Master Pikachu 11

Well since Ash has left the series, I think it is time for me to mention that I am also retiring from pokemon and I am leaving Serebii. I am glad that I got see my childhood role model finally win a league and beat three champion ranked trainers to become world champion. It has been an honor to talk about Pokémon with many of you. Even if some discussions were a little heated so if I said anything that made anyone upset with me in the past then I’m sorry. Anyway these discussions were a little interesting and sometimes unique in their own way. But I wish you all the best and I hope that the new series is able to deliver what Ash’s last series could not do. I hope that Liko and Roy are able to be characters that everyone enjoys. Good luck and best wishes

Observer

Mostly watching
Well since Ash has left the series, I think it is time for me to mention that I am also retiring from pokemon and I am leaving Serebii. I am glad that I got see my childhood role model finally win a league and beat three champion ranked trainers to become world champion. It has been an honor to talk about Pokémon with many of you. Even if some discussions were a little heated so if I said anything that made anyone upset with me in the past then I’m sorry. Anyway these discussions were a little interesting and sometimes unique in their own way. But I wish you all the best and I hope that the new series is able to deliver what Ash’s last series could not do. I hope that Liko and Roy are able to be characters that everyone enjoys. Good luck and best wishes

Will you at least stick around for the one hour special?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Sucks you won't be around anymore @Master Pikachu 11 as I like your coments but it's your call in the end so I wish you all the best

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I bet a shiny Hydreigon you'll be back as soon as the new anime starts and you realize it's actually good, unlike Journeys.

Observer

Mostly watching
Even if it’s good I am still leaving, only reason I stuck around was because I waiting for Ash to finally win since I enjoy his battles, now that was achieved and his story is over it’s time for me to move on

I know how you feel and I plan on doing the same thing myself, after over 20 years I'm ready to call it a day. I made both good and bad memories with the anime, and honestly I'm glad I stuck to the end.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Gonna miss you buddy, honestly one of the best unproblematic posters here

Guy100

Now that Ash and Pikachu's story as main protagonist is over. I really wish an episode was dedicated to focusing on Ash's life in the Pallet Town community, instead of him just spending time at home with his mom and visiting professor Oak.

I would have like to know more about the Pallet Town community through the everyday experiences and interactions of Ash traversing along the local town, such knowing more about the history of Pallet, the people, the identity of the two mystery trainers in the first season episode who took Bulbasaur and Charmander, and possibly the school Ash attended before becoming a Pokemon Trainer, with Ash giving Pikachu a tour of how he grew up. I felt an episode such as this could have been introduced at the very start of the 11 episode special before Ash decided to go on another journey.

We never even got to see Gary's sister.