• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 3DS Titles - General Discussion

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
This thread is to discuss any of the new 3DS games announced at this year's E3. Is it one of the big name games? Talk about it. Is it a small-time title in comparison to some of the others? This is still your place. Go ahead and discuss!

Dattebayo

Banned
I'll be waiting for more information on the three upcoming Mario games (Super Mario 3DS, Mario Kart, and Paper Mario). I would be surprised if Pikmin 3 were to come out of the 3DS.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Hopefully some clarification about the Galexy-like Mario Title that's been confirmed .

And maybe some Kirby?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I hope they talk about animal crossing, paper mario, and mario kart.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
The Mario 3DS game ( THE TANOOKI SUIT RETURNS!!), the Kirby game and an unknown one!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm going to hate Nintendo so much if they've turned Star Fox into ANOTHER accursed "Land Fox" game.
I thought Adventure was all right, but I never got around to finishing it.

Assault, I thought was a good game. It was short but sweet, and it had a little variety in what you had to do. It really wasn't that bad.

Last edited:

PhoenixRising

Professor Jay
Kid Icarus, Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy 3DS or something equivalent, and maybe to Metroid and StarFox.......... Some Sonic would be nice too....... Maybe even some FPS games for the 3DS......HEY I CAN DREAM CAN'T I?

BCVM22

I'm going to hate Nintendo so much if they've turned Star Fox into ANOTHER accursed "Land Fox" game.

Kid maybe StarFox..........

People do realize that with 64 3D upcoming but still unscheduled, they'll probably focus on that and that a completely new 3DS Star Fox, if forthcoming at all, probably won't be touched on at all this year, right...?

Some Sonic would be nice too

Generations for the 3DS will be their focus on that front.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I know I might sound lame when saying this, but I'm still waiting for Elite Beat Agents 2. I'm hoping they at LEAST come out with one for the 3DS.

If not, new Mario game, new Star Fox game, new Pokemon game, anything would be good.

BCVM22

new Star Fox game

64 3D. No, it's not "new" in that we don't know about it, but it's coming and it's still unscheduled. That's what they'll focus on if their presentation needs a Star Fox hit. People have to know this, don't they?

new Pokemon game

Which are never unveiled at E3.

Is this thread actually for discussing new titles announced at E3, or is it just another depository where people dump post after post of "this is what I want to see, regardless of how little sense it might make"? Because there's at least one if not two such threads in Nintendo Discussion. Which is it, folks?