• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New 4th Gen game Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireAngel

Oh, I hope it's a GSC remake. Crystal is still my favorite game and Johto is my favorite region, as well as Chikorita being my favorite Pokemon. I would love to play throught Johto again.

It wouldn't be too rushed because I think they announced FR/LG in Japan about 6 months after they released D/P. (I might be wrong)

A third version of D/P would seem too early right now.

Clash

He's Back!
Glistening Gold AND Shimmering Silver AND Clear Crystal would make much more sense. The first letters of the first word have to be the same as the second.

That wouldn't make sense, because if there is a G/S/C remake, they'll most likely make two games with all the inclusions Crystal had in them.

But who would buy a silly Pinball game?
I love the pinball series, if that's the new game, then bring it on! ^^

DSDark

Breeder
That wouldn't make sense, because if there is a G/S/C remake, they'll most likely make two games with all the inclusions Crystal had in them.

I love the pinball series, if that's the new game, then bring it on! ^^

i'd never buy a pinball game

Rapiido

Whoa... WEll. I hope they extend the storyline and its a bit better this time. Other than that, AWESOME. Can't wait! ^^

Rakurai

I pray for WiFi functions, and a bigger variety of starters (Anyone can guess what I would want to have as a starter).

Notice that he said "confirmed" with quotes. :) That means he got the info, but doesn't know if it's related to the CoroCoro announcement yet, though all signs point to "yes".

Still, Ranger and PMD1 were announced around the same time, weren't they? There's still a (small) chance that it's an entirely different game.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
It has not been confirmed whether the game the CoroCoro has been talking abt is this Mystery Dungeon game, it could be another game but it is a possibility that this is the game they r talking abt.

So, it is possible that we might here abt two new Pokemon games.

Hype_chao

Eevee FTW!
Mystery Dungeon two? NOOOOOOO! I AM ANGER-RER-RED!
Unless, they improve the graphics, the storyline, remove randomly generated dungeons from story mode, make the pokemon less sentient (They're not meant to be that intelligent!) and make Pachirisu a starter.

Chris

Old Coot
Mystery Dungeon remake? Who said it was a remake?

Did we somehow neglect the 2?

It's a SEQUEL. :|

halloweenghost

sounds good to me *thumbs up* I liked the first one..even though I've not given it much attention lately in waiting of Diamond and Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.