• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New advanced battle in UK

stu770

Soul Trainer
They are airing new pokemon advanced battle in the UK on the 2nd of october on cartoon network at 5:30. FINALY

stu770

Soul Trainer
yeah it is the battle frontier series but they are calling it advanced battle

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
It took them long enough but at least we're finally getting new episodes.

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Wow that was unbelievably stupid of me. I thought you meant Battle Frontier, as in Season 9, sorry ;)

Yes it was Scheme Team they showed last, The Right Place At The Right Mime should be the first episode they show on Monday, fingers crossed that it does and finishes Season 8 at the very least.

pookachu

Beginning Trainer
Are you sure because I saw an ad today for new Billy and Mandy at that time...

EDIT - I just looked at Turner UK's schedule and CN is showing advanced Battle at 6.30 PM

Last edited:

CaZzUm

Me loves the Kecleon
Yeah, urm. It is 6:30. But I hope it's not episodes we've allready seen! We never get any good anime LOL. I mean regulary (Very bad spelling) updated.

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
6.30, good at least I can see every one of them this time. I hate having to fill in the gaps.

AtoMan

Restoring the Kanto
cartoon network rarly changes its program desription.
it says advanced battle on sky guide as well

Because IT IS Advanced Battle... you should have checked episode guides @ SPP (for example) before posting that.

dark trainer

im talking about a tv guide they dont tell you about the episode advanced battle is not new they should be in battle frontier

Marill

Boulder Trainer
You've got to be kidding me Cartoon Network

All they're doing is continuing on from where they were up to, not where Toonami were (the last batch I'm sure were shown on Toonami only). Theyre showing The Ribbon Cup Caper as we speak

I'll give them one thing, this is new to them.

Edit: Darn beaten.. I would of gotten that up if it weren't for the slooooow loading quick reply box.. hum, ironic

Last edited:

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
So, does this mean we have to wait for Toonami to start showing it again before we get new eps?

AtoMan

Restoring the Kanto
OMG

During PAB the Battle Frontier Saga starts, and Ash SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER.

How hard is that to understand?

Last edited: