• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New ANA Special announced!

TeddiUrsa

Damn, the Pikachu Shorts get less and less attention these days...

according to filb.de a new ANA short was announced here: http://www.ana.co.jp/dom/promotion/pokemon/

????? ?????“ (Pikachu K?ri no Daib?ken) or Pikachu´s Great Ice Adventure

Story: Pikachu and friends start arguing with TR´s Pokemon and Meowth at a beach, when they are hit by a snowstorm which covers everything in ice and separates the pokemon from each other.

Oh? Nice :3. Never liked Pokémon movies, but heh. I always had a thing for Pikachu Shorts. Thanks, TeddiUrsa.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Awsome we might get to see some Gliscor yanmega,Swinub in these shorts.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Well, this would be a great early adventure for Swinub. We know from pictures that Buizel, Sudowoodo and the starters are around, plus a Spheal and Snorunt. Maybe Froslass will debut in this special, since there's always one or two new faces and she seems to fit in.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Basic plot is, Froslass lures all the males to her icy cavern of l'amoré in order to devour their heads whilst they swoon over her in a trance-like state. Then Buneary saves her man by having an epic cat-fight with the ghost, which invovles using appendages attatched to their skulls, whilst Croagunk whips out a deckchair and watches whilst devouring Sweet Honey-devoid popcorn.
'Funny'.

On a serious note, Donphan and the Mayor have managed to feature in these shorts, so there's no excuse for Gliscor to be left out of this. I'm also hoping to see Yanmega AND Seviper, although I doubt it'll come to fruition, which would be a shame, because apart from the fact that it could make the cast a wee bit too bulky, I don't see any reason for them to be left out.

Last edited:

Chimchartrainer07

Basic plot is, Froslass lures all the males to her icy cavern of amoré in order to devour their heads whilst they swoon over her in a trance-like state. Then Buneary saves her man by having an epic cat-fight with the ghost, which invovles using appendages attatched to their skulls, whilst Croagunk whips out a deckchair and watches whilst devouring Sweet Honey-devoid popcorn.
'Funny'.

On a serious note, Donphan and the Mayor have managed to feature in these shorts, so there's no excuse for Gliscor to be left out of this. I'm also hoping to see Yanmega AND Seviper, although I doubt it'll come to fruition, which would be a shame, because apart from the fact that it could make the cast a wee bit too bulky, I don't see any reason for them to be left out.
Gravy your alive! I heard you got shot. Anyways cool beans on the new pikachu short.
Fra

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Man, I love the ANA Shorts. The little narration is so cool.

Too bad the DVD isn't released till quite awhile after, so we know nothing about them till then.

Oh, and irc the specials use the group the characters had during the Movie. So this doesn't mean by August an evolution of Turtwig, Buizel, or Chimchar is impossible just to blow that worry away.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Sounds pretty cool, so far Pikachu, Buizel, Meowth, and the Starters are confirmed for it, I saw a picture of Pachirisu riding Buizel's back in the bulbanews announcment of it, so its obviously in it as well.

Stuff that happens in wintery-snowy settings are always more fun in this show, example: Snorunt's Capture ep.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
What is that ... white and blue ... thing on Buizel's back on the second page?
It looks like an electric squirrel. I haven't seen one of those in a long time. *cough*

I pleased that Spheal seems to be playing a significant role in this. Love some Spheal.
Spheal hasn't been seen doing much but filling the background since early Hoenn.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
I've always enjoyed these shorts. Really goes to show you what the Pokémon are actually up to even if Ash and co. told them to stay at one place. Besides, I actually find them fun.

Thriller

Its almost time
Suprised to see Sudowoodo in this, aren't the Pikachu shorts meant for the cutesy, un-evolved Pokemon?

Thanks for the information :) I really like the Pikachu-shorts, so happy to see a new one coming. I really do hope all of the main characters' Pokémon do appear (c'mon, Gliscor and Yanmega)

Thriller

Its almost time
It is being said that Swinub is in it.

Gliscor will more than likely not be in it because its too "ugly" for it.

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
...Why can't the shorts be on BA for once?! JK, I'll just see it on YouTube or something. Anyway, nice to see another Pikachu short. They should release all the shorts in a box set some time.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Suprised to see Sudowoodo in this, aren't the Pikachu shorts meant for the cutesy, un-evolved Pokemon?

It focuses on them, but there's nothing to say it can't feature others as well. I personally think Usokki would be great for a pikachu short being kind of a quirky, funny pokémon.

Also, welcome back Gravy. You were sorely missed.